• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ChildofGod222, Oct 16, 2021.

1. ChildofGod222

ChildofGod222 Member Supporter

+550
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Please pray for Joe. He lost his son a year and half ago, then he lost his fifteen year old cat. Now his son's thirteen year old cat. He is depressed and devastated. Please pray for for him. Thank you ❤

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Angels Team Supporter

+3,386
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Agreeing in prayer for comfort and peace for Joe in this time of grieving.

3. William J

William J Member Supporter

+268
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would pour out His comfort on Joe. I pray that God would take away Joe's depression and devastation and replace them with more positive emotions. Also I pray that God would strengthen His relationship with Joe and hold him tight.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. SeventhFisherofMen

SeventhFisherofMen Friend of Doves Supporter

+447
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Jesus please comfort Joe, please. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,405
    Messianic
    Private
    When people have suffered the loss of an animal they often can’t even think of getting a replacement anytime soon. From my experience, while a new pet doesn’t take the place of the old pet, it can be very comforting.

There is so many little animals out there that desperately need a home and love and they sound like the kind of people who would provide all that. I pray that if it is the Lord’s will, that they will get a wonderful new little cat or kitten in his timing.

I pray there will be healing and comfort for the whole family.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Deade

Deade Called of God Angels Team Supporter

+1,750
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Praying for Joe that his depression lift, in Jesus' name. :pray: