TN
✟31,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, guys. Having a rough day mentally and emotionally. Please pray for...

*Me. I think I have a mental illness. I feel like I have lost some memory. Pray that I can remember the things that I really want to remember. I believe I have OCD which comes with anxiety which is easy to brush off and turn over to The Lord. Some of it isn't as easy, but I can make it with God.

*I work two jobs. I return to the school I work for tomorrow from fall break. It's a terrible place. I really don't want to go back. I think I am going to have to resort to anti-depressants again. It's just so stressful. Someone I work with had the job I had about 10 years ago. She said that she ended up on high blood pressure meds doing the job. There's only one person with my job and I have to help 700+ people. There is another job open at a university nearby. I doubt the school I'd be with has 700 people to worry about and 40 more to want something every time I turn around. I'd love to have the job. It's just that I have been with my job for 9 months and I don't want to give up, but I feel like I probably need to. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to leave. I've watched literally 3 opportunities fly by. Prayers to make it and prayers for the people I work with. They kinda talk to me like I'm one of the kids that they talk down. Pray for those kids too. Every day I have a new assignment thrown at me and I'm not sure if I will even remember to do it or even mark my calendar to do it. It's constant and non-stop.

*My adult learners at my side job. I teach a one-hour course. These guys are struggling. I teach a really easy class and I mean, more than half are failing. I don't know if it's the virtual world or they're just lazy. Someone seriously has a 3% in my course. There are students with 99% too. Sad part is... I love this job and I could have it full time, I'd take it in a heartbeat!

*Churches. All of them to be right with God. Also, that I can find the right church. It's been a struggle since I got married. I pretty much left my church in hopes to find a new one and it resulted in hopping around or not going. I really enjoyed the preaching at my old church, just wasn't a lot of fellowship there. There was lots of judgment though.

*The pandemic. A hedge of protection around my school even though I don't like working there.

Not sure if I will log back on to talk. If you want to drop a request you need prayed for, piggy back off of this thread. I will try my best to pray for you and I encourage others to pray for each other off of this one.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you.... Some stuff you might want to Google regarding memory: Coffee - and decaf is fine. Peppermint. Coconut and MCT oil. Colloidal gold. Gingko biloba. Tuna.
Avoid sugar and eat natural as much as possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I can relate to mental health problems and the problems you describe with managing the world around you, feeling it all is too difficult and being filled with worries. I pray for you to allow yourself the Holy Spirit to live in you, and for you to live in the Spirit. Begin your days with prayers is my suggestion. Anything that can bring ourselves away from our own narrow view of life is a good thing, and remember that no worries can ever help make anything in the future one bit better. Bless you in all things, may God be merciful toward you and bring you peace. Remember to forgive, as how could we expect forgiveness to be given us, if we won't give it to others.

It's all so simple, Jesus and Him crucified, yet this is the mystery we are confronted with, how to make this fully our lives.

• Winner
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0

carrico

May 5, 2019
TN
✟31,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much! And to the others. This week was going ok. I am going to post another request.

I can relate to mental health problems and the problems you describe with managing the world around you, feeling it all is too difficult and being filled with worries. I pray for you to allow yourself the Holy Spirit to live in you, and for you to live in the Spirit. Begin your days with prayers is my suggestion. Anything that can bring ourselves away from our own narrow view of life is a good thing, and remember that no worries can ever help make anything in the future one bit better. Bless you in all things, may God be merciful toward you and bring you peace. Remember to forgive, as how could we expect forgiveness to be given us, if we won't give it to others.

It's all so simple, Jesus and Him crucified, yet this is the mystery we are confronted with, how to make this fully our lives.

Upvote 0