Prayer request

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I've been roughing it for the past 15 years, fernforest subdivision is on the border of a rainforest, and I have been living without those luxuries most of us have grown accustomed to;

You know, luxuries like a roof, toilet, shower, kitchen, bedroom, running water, etc., though I'll steal from my self, time, money, resources, and materials, and run to any one's aide to install a bathroom, and kitchen unit beyond their expectations;

Yes, for any one who is not able to do it for them self, or does not have the wherewithal, yet, I can not find the strength to do the same for my self;

A couple years (+) ago my inner circle of (geographically close) friends had emploded upon me, and that hurled me into a state of depression, I'm doing much better now, yet have not been able to help others as I used to;

Though I finally stopped to build a little something for my self, I have no motivation to finish the roof over my place, or install a bathroom with a simple toilet and shower, let alone a kitchen unit, or bedroom;

Three acres, yet I all I can find the strength to do is sit in my van at the top of my driveway, and continue in my studies (when I'm not tending to the animals).

On a good note, I just took my first shower in three years (a couple days ago), and it was Great!

I could cry, prayers please!

I don't need $$$, materials, tools, or skills, just more patience to wait for my aide to come to my rescue, or permission to enter me to finish it with the grace He has been known to exhibit through me.

Sorry for keeping these things to my self for so long, it's just difficult for me to lay my sorrows before others who already have full plates.

Thank you!

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've been roughing it for the past 15 years, fernforest subdivision is on the border of a rainforest, and I have been living without those luxuries most of us have grown accustomed to;

You know, luxuries like a roof, toilet, shower, kitchen, bedroom, running water, etc., though I'll steal from my self, time, money, resources, and materials, and run to any one's aide to install a bathroom, and kitchen unit beyond their expectations;

Yes, for any one who is not able to do it for them self, or does not have the wherewithal, yet, I can not find the strength to do the same for my self;

A couple years (+) ago my inner circle of (geographically close) friends had emploded upon me, and that hurled me into a state of depression, I'm doing much better now, yet have not been able to help others as I used to;

Though I finally stopped to build a little something for my self, I have no motivation to finish the roof over my place, or install a bathroom with a simple toilet and shower, let alone a kitchen unit, or bedroom;

Three acres, yet I all I can find the strength to do is sit in my van at the top of my driveway, and continue in my studies (when I'm not tending to the animals).

On a good note, I just took my first shower in three years (a couple days ago), and it was Great!

I don't need $$$, materials, tools, or skills, just more patience to wait for my aide to come to my rescue, or permission to enter me to finish it with the grace He has been known to exhibit through me.

Sorry for keeping these things to my self for so long, it's just difficult for me to lay my sorrows before others who already have full plates.

Thank you!
All I can say right now is :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of this. I can't imagine, but you will be in my prayers, know that.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Thank you!
May the strength and power of our Elohim and Mashiach fill you from the inside. May HIS peace, wisdom, SPIRIT, joy, energy, restore you spirit, soul, and body, that you will be lifted up out of the dust and be seated on high as a prince. May Hashem supply your every need in the name of Yeshua Mashiach. Amen

Here's the matching scriptures. Can you see the links when your cursor hovers over the scriptures or would you like me to write out the scriptures for easy viewing?

1 Kings 18:46, Romans 8:11, Colossians 1:29, Philippians 4:19, Philippians 4:7, Psalms 113:7, Ephesians 2:6, Acts of the Apostles 2:4, Acts of the Apostles 4:31, Acts of the Apostles 13:52, Numbers 6:24-26

The book of Acts may be a wonderful encouragement to read.

Keeping you in prayer.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
May the strength and power of our Elohim and Mashiach fill you from the inside. May HIS peace, wisdom, SPIRIT, joy, energy, restore you spirit, soul, and body, that you will be lifted up out of the dust and be seated on high as a prince. May Hashem supply your every need in the name of Yeshua Mashiach. Amen

Here's the matching scriptures. Can you see the links when your cursor hovers over the scriptures or would you like me to write out the scriptures for easy viewing?

1 Kings 18:46, Romans 8:11, Colossians 1:29, Philippians 4:19, Philippians 4:7, Psalms 113:7, Ephesians 2:6, Acts of the Apostles 2:4, Acts of the Apostles 4:31, Acts of the Apostles 13:52, Numbers 6:24-26

The book of Acts may be a wonderful encouragement to read.

Keeping you in prayer.

Thank you Truthfrees!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Thank you Truthfrees!
Amen my brother!

1. A mighty man of God I know tells of how he became mighty. He says when he was a brand new Christian, he was led by the Holy Spirit to give up everything he owned and live out on the streets for over a year. He read his Bible day and night. He got so filled with God's words and Spirit that people starting accepting Jesus in droves as he spoke and prayed.

He ended up becoming a Pastor to all the people who got saved and had a large congregation that prospered.

He says the power of that lifestyle was extreme. He had only Hashem to lean on to provide food and safety. He slept on a park bench at night.

2. One of my relatives lost his job and was having trouble finding another one. Hashem led him to read his bible day and night. That man grew in wisdom and Holy Spirit anointing very quickly. It was an amazing transformation from a new Christian to a mighty Christian. Many things turned around miraculously for this man.

3. Another friend of mine gave up all reading material EXCEPT the Bible. Within a very short time every time he spoke miracles would happen. He would simply open up his mouth to have a normal conversation with someone, and God's words would flow with such anointing that people were profoundly blessed and sensed God's presence. He was soon offered a Pastor's position with a denomination that normally required ministers to have a divinity diploma, but my friend's anointing was so evident, they hired him on the spot.

I'm praying for you and what Hashem will do for you and with you in all this. Psalms 68:28, Psalms 106:2, Psalms 71:15, Psalms 51:15, Jeremiah 29:11-13, Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms 35:27, Isaiah 41:10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Amen my brother!

1. A mighty man of God I know tells of how he became mighty. He says when he was a brand new Christian, he was led by the Holy Spirit to give up everything he owned and live out on the streets for over a year. He read his Bible day and night. He got so filled with God's words and Spirit that people starting accepting Jesus in droves as he spoke and prayed.

He ended up becoming a Pastor to all the people who got saved and had a large congregation that prospered.

He says the power of that lifestyle was extreme. He had only Hashem to lean on to provide food and safety. He slept on a park bench at night.

2. One of my relatives lost his job and was having trouble finding another one. Hashem led him to read his bible day and night. That man grew in wisdom and Holy Spirit anointing very quickly. It was an amazing transformation from a new Christian to a mighty Christian. Many things turned around miraculously for this man.

3. Another friend of mine gave up all reading material EXCEPT the Bible. Within a very short time every time he spoke miracles would happen. He would simply open up his mouth to have a normal conversation with someone, and God's words would flow with such anointing that people were profoundly blessed and sensed God's presence. He was soon offered a Pastor's position with a denomination that normally required ministers to have a divinity diploma, but my friend's anointing was so evident, they hired him on the spot.

I'm praying for you and what Hashem will do for you and with you in all this. Psalms 68:28, Psalms 106:2, Psalms 71:15, Psalms 51:15, Jeremiah 29:11-13, Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms 35:27, Isaiah 41:10

"Blessed is the individual who walks not in the counsel of the unrighteous, nor stands on the path of a sinner, nor sits in the seat of the scorner;

But his delight is in the תורת (towruth) of יהוה; and in his תורת (towruth) does he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, which brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper."

It's awesome to see, (and experience firsthand) the consistency of those who are called to fulfill Psalms 1:1-3

Like Moshé, we are called to a remote site to study day, and night, we are purged by His presence, and receive blessings, gifts, and miracles on a daily basis;

After a while, He abates His Spirit from us, so as to make us approachable, but not entirely, this gives us a mediating value to help others bridge the gap between them and our Father;

From one degree to another I have experienced the same as the examples you provided; I am a witness, it is true, and faithful, as it pertains to the things you attest unto;

The things heaven has waved under my nose, and then quickly took away, yet with a promise of something greater in store, has only strengthened my faith & patience over the past 26 years;

Thank you for reminding me, your words are like a prescription written from on high, and has eased the grief rising from my impatience;

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
"Blessed is the individual who walks not in the counsel of the unrighteous, nor stands on the path of a sinner, nor sits in the seat of the scorner;

But his delight is in the תורת (towruth) of יהוה; and in his תורת (towruth) does he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, which brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper."

It's awesome to see, (and experience firsthand) the consistency of those who are called to fulfill Psalms 1:1-3

Like Moshé, we are called to a remote site to study day, and night, we are purged by His presence, and receive blessings, gifts, and miracles on a daily basis;

After a while, He abates His Spirit from us, so as to make us approachable, but not entirely, this gives us a mediating value to help others bridge the gap between them and our Father;

From one degree to another I have experienced the same as the examples you provided; I am a witness, it is true, and faithful, as it pertains to the things you attest unto;

The things heaven has waved under my nose, and then quickly took away, yet with a promise of something greater in store, has only strengthened my faith & patience over the past 26 years;

Thank you for reminding me, your words are like a prescription written from on high, and has eased the grief rising from my impatience;
Wow!

Awesome!

Excellent words!

Hallelujah!

Can we ever get enough of YHVH's goodness and fullness?

HE and HIS Torah is the breath of life to our spirit, soul, body!

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Thank you!
I heard Rain Forest.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
May your living situation improve, and may you use your improved living situation to be able to serve God even more. He gives us gifts not just for our own benefit, but that we might use those gifts to help others and bring glory to God.

May God motivate you and give you the patience to accomplish the will of Messiah, whatever his will might be for you.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
May your living situation improve, and may you use your improved living situation to be able to serve God even more. He gives us gifts not just for our own benefit, but that we might use those gifts to help others and bring glory to God.

May God motivate you and give you the patience to accomplish the will of Messiah, whatever his will might be for you.

Continuing in His word is my greatest pleasure, every now and then, I am called up out of my studies, to participate in the world, customarily, I continue to walk as one who is in the Kingdom, as such, we fret not over our basic needs;

Often times, empathy is at play, whether to better comprehend another person's disposition, or two learn a lesson by walking a mile in someone else's shoes, etc.,

When I find myself inadvertently stumbling, I am reminded that many will be purified, and tried, and those who have (strength) are given more, which may result in more feathers being added to some of our barbels;

Meaning, that which may be relatively easy one day, can suddenly require much effort on another day, let's just say, I was (caught off guard) having One of those days! Lol

I am only able to laugh at my self, as one who trips embarassingly, because it is rare for me to be caught off guard, and to have my patience tried as it was;

Thank you for your prayer, and well wishes, though I do look forward to many things panning out, I am satisfied for the time being with my patience restored to wait on Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I heard Rain Forest.

Yea, I think the Most High just wanted to set me up to boast in an infirmity, one which according to world standards, is considered, more embarassing, honestly, I would much rather boast in my knowledge of Elohym,(both being sanctioned boastings).

Upvote 0