Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

I know I haven't been around lately. I am getting ready to spend 4 hours in an interview where the Salesians will analyze everything about me. This is my second to last interview and the process is going very well. If today goes well I will fly to NJ again for my last interview. They called me a long shot at first, but now they are calling me a possible canidate for next year. Please pray for me today, the next four hours will decide my future.

Brother Justin <M><

Reactions: intricatic

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I felt like the interview went well, but he kept saying that he thinks it has been to soon since my confirmation. All I can do is pray at this point. I could tell he was very interested in me. It is now up to the administering coucil and the provential....and God :)!

Brother Justin <M><

Upvote 0

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
I felt like the interview went well, but he kept saying that he thinks it has been to soon since my confirmation. All I can do is pray at this point. I could tell he was very interested in me. It is now up to the administering coucil and the provential....and God :)!

Brother Justin <M><
Justin!! Welcome back!!

Just to let you know I am praying for you....

Too soon after your confirmation? Some people here in the seminary here by me were only confirmed last year, and two of the candidates that were here last year werent even confirmed! Wierd stuff....

Hope all goes well for you (which I'm sure it will;)), and let me tell you one thing...Seminary life is absolutely awesome!!

God Bless

Brother Lloyd

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Justin!! Welcome back!!

Just to let you know I am praying for you....

Too soon after your confirmation? Some people here in the seminary here by me were only confirmed last year, and two of the candidates that were here last year werent even confirmed! Wierd stuff....

Hope all goes well for you (which I'm sure it will;)), and let me tell you one thing...Seminary life is absolutely awesome!!

God Bless

Brother Lloyd
Yeah I wouldn't even enter the seminary for another couple years. I am hoping to get into the canidate program where I would live in community and teach at a boys or girls home. I am very on edge and hope that everything works out alright.

Thank you all for praying it helps a lot. Keep it up I need them :D!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.