Reno
✟8,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all, God be with us brothers and sisters in Christ!

I’ve been battling schizophrenia (or psychosis) for 3 years and I’m waiting for God to make me un-schizophrenic for the last year. It’s getting to my work ethic where it’s hard for me to learn, read, write, and speak. I’ve been praying about it a lot, I don’t want to pray for it too much because I don’t want to use prayers in vain. I would like God to use me for his Will but something is in between my relationship with me and Him, and I just feel spiritually discerned. I ask for prayers.

Thank you! Love you all!

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we agree and pray, heal Mario Rodriguez from schizophrenia. Yes Lord , bless Mario Rodriguez 'a work ethic , learning, reading, writing, speaking. Lord bless Mario Rodriguez, and this prayer request, and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Easily the friendliest prayer request I've ever seen; I appreciate that! I have very mild schizophrenia symptoms; nothing worth a diagnosis, but enough to make life a little more interesting (in good & bad ways). In my own life, God did remove the worst of the symptoms, with the depression being replaced by faith & the fruits of the spirit, along with my mild episodes being an opportunity to trust in God. James 1:2-3 is always a good reminder; "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."

Praying for you & for everyone to offer these challenges as powerful prayers, and for God to work in your life as He knows best!

Upvote 0

Mario Rodriguez

Axzonewolf
Dec 24, 2019
Reno
✟8,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private