✟4,598.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi everyone,

I've come to ask for prayers for my Mother. About 9 months ago, my mom had gastric bypass surgery. At first the weight loss was a great thing for her and freed her from many blood pressure medications and the risk of stroke. However, her doctor says that she has an infection in the lining of her stomach, and that something might be wrong with her bowel. They aren't sure what is causing her illness, but she is terribly sick any time that she tries to eat, no matter what the food. We are all very, very worried. My mom is basically starving to death. When I last visited she was in a size 8 pants, and when I called two weeks after that, she was into a size 4. From what my mom and grandma have said, she has kept up that tremendous weight loss and now looks incredibly sickly. However, they don't know how to stop it since her doctor hasn't found out what is really wrong.

Please help me, help my mama....... :(

Jenna

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
✟4,598.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much for your prayers. :hug:

I got an email from my mom this morning. Her doctor gave her a medication last night that helped her to not be sick when she ate. :clap: They still don't know what is causing her body such distress, but it looks as though she is having some success in eating, which is a real blessing. Hopefully now she will be able to maintain her weight at least, and be able to fight off the infection in her stomach, and be strong enough to handle the tests that they are wanting to put her through.

So, thank you so much for taking the time to petition our Lord on my mama's behalf. It means a great deal to me. :hug:

Praise the Lord! :D What an awesome God we have.....

:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.