Michigan
✟3,245.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For some this might seem like a petty thing to ask for a prayer request about, especially considering some of the other ones I've seen on here, but I'm moving today from Chicago to Detroit and I think I just would like a prayer that God will do great things through me in a new place.

I also want to ask for prayer for me and my girlfriend. I really love her, but she's not sure if she feels the same way and she's not sure if she wants to continue the relationship long-distance. Again, this is probably a pretty childish problem compared to most on here, but any prayer would be much appreciated.

JWA

Jan 3, 2006
Northeast Indiana
✟16,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My dear brother there is no request that is too small or that is not important to the Lord. He is blessed and pleased when we seek him for all things!

Father thank you for hearing our prayers. Help this young man to seek you no matter where he may go. I pray that this move will go smoothlyfor him and his family. May they arrive safely in Detroit and make new christian friends and be blessed. In Jesus precious name...amen

Upvote 0

Daisysqueaks

Thank You for Your blessings, Lord
Sep 20, 2004
Missouri
✟10,528.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not a petty prayer at all! If it matters to you, it matters to the Lord.

Father, I am Praying for Bornagain15 and this move that he is about to undertake. I pray that it goes well and that there is safety as they move. I pray for his girlfriend and him as they are about to have a long distance relationship and you know how hard those are. I pray that all will be well! In Jesus' name~amen.

Upvote 0

youthwalk

Kimpa Vita
Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
✟47,713.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heavenly Father, as BornAgain moves I ask that Your Spirit go before him. Father, he has a desire to be used of You and he offers himself as a living sacrifice so I ask Lord that Youmove through him and let Your will be done in his life. Lord, take charge of this young life and use it for Your honour and glory, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray that you would use Bornagain in a mighty way in his new place. Bless him with fellowship and friends, and I pray for safety in moving. I pray too about his girlfriend that you would give them wisdom and guidance.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Son no request is childish to God. We must come to Him as little children to have the faith he we must have to receive Him and accept and believe Him.

Father, I come to you in faith beliveing You will work through this young man and he will be strength and courage to fill the state of Michagan with Your great Love and Power. May he be ever ready to share Your Word with whomever he meets and may their hearts be made ready to hear and believe.

Lord, I ask that if the gf is the right choice for his life that the relationship will grow stronger and they will be together in Your time. May they both find peace in this seperation and have time to think about the future they will have and who they want to spend it with. In the name of Jesus, I pray. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bornagain15

Waiting for His coming
Jun 10, 2005
Michigan
✟3,245.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
bfly said:
Son no request is childish to God. We must come to Him as little children to have the faith he we must have to receive Him and accept and believe Him.

Father, I come to you in faith beliveing You will work through this young man and he will be strength and courage to fill the state of Michagan with Your great Love and Power. May he be ever ready to share Your Word with whomever he meets and may their hearts be made ready to hear and believe.

Lord, I ask that if the gf is the right choice for his life that the relationship will grow stronger and they will be together in Your time. May they both find peace in this seperation and have time to think about the future they will have and who they want to spend it with. In the name of Jesus, I pray. amen
Thank you all so much and I'll let you know how it works out.

Upvote 0