nick garai

Feb 21, 2013
Surrey, British Columbia
✟10,173.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I want to start an online business but I have been persecuted by a pair of computer programmers who have caused me permanent harm to my life. I fear that if I start an online business they will appear to cause me further harm and sabotage my attempts at being a successful entrepreneur. Please pray that G-d will protect me from these two persons and that whatever internet pursuits I take up (that are Godly of course) will not be threatened by these two malicious persons.

C

christsoccer

I want to start an online business but I have been persecuted by a pair of computer programmers who have caused me permanent harm to my life. I fear that if I start an online business they will appear to cause me further harm and sabotage my attempts at being a successful entrepreneur. Please pray that G-d will protect me from these two persons and that whatever internet pursuits I take up (that are Godly of course) will not be threatened by these two malicious persons.

Praying for your protection
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send him the help and protection he needs, from being attacked as he goes to start his online business. Do not allow the two people attacking him, to ruin his business and do not allow them to bother him when he start his business. Send him your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

GuusVA

God's Warrior
Oct 14, 2013
Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
praying for you :prayer:

James 1
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I don't say trials and temptations will be easy. But I know that they are from God. Also I do know that God will help you through.

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Dear Lord please protect our dear brother from all evil intent that comes against him in any way. In the mighty name of Jesus I command that all evil intent is bound and no more harm touches him because he is your child. Help him believe in your mighty power over his life and that your hand is with him so that nothing can come against his business or his abundant life in you Lord. The battle is yours Lord and you will prevail. I stand on these Scriptures Lord Psalm 91 v 9-11 'If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the Lord, who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

I declare that your child our dear brother in Christ is under your supernatural and protection and that all plans of the enemy will come to nothing, and that he shall enjoy safety and peace. That all he puts his hands to in every aspect of his life, if it praises you Lord, will flourish and be blessed. If you are for this dear one Lord then who can be against him in any way shape or form, you are the God and Lord of all of us. I stand on Romans 8 v 31 . In the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Action238

Dec 9, 2012
✟15,113.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord go before him with Favor and open doors of opportunity bind any hindering spirits that are trying to seek and devour his every effort to succeed...Lord touch his mind with Peace and let him look to You knowing nothing is impossible for You...bless his mind and heart strengthen him to be an overcomer standing with expectation inside of Faith...Lord bless his unbelief...in Jesus name...

Upvote 0