Nov 17, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,127.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've been born again since I was 10 or 11 but only the past couple of months have I been working on my walk with God. One thing I really need to work on is praying... It's something I've needed to improve on for years.
So who's interested? I aint the best where it comes to praying but I'm mental (I have anxiety, panic attack, OCD, struggle with self harm and possibly have depersonalizaion disorder) so I won't get boring if nothing else.
:groupray:

Pearlbeloved

Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟15,933.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God gave us a sound mind and a spirit of power, I too have been "attacked" by the liar re: depression, anxiety, etc. But! Stronger is He who is in me (and you) than he who is in the world! Praise God. I'd like to pray with you whenever you want. Let me pray for you now, Heavenly Father, I lift up my precious sister, that you would reveal truth to her, teach her that you are not confusing, and help her to realize how special she is and how much you love her. You sent your very Son to die and shed His Blood on the cross for her! Give her your peace and remind her to "be still and know that you are God" In Jesus name, Amen :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0

pennsyginny

Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟7,802.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
HiI was eight when I was saved but was 41 with an infant and failing mariage beforeI really began my walk.I'm sort of a mental Christian too,bipolar,disassociative, with chronic depression. I need help with prayer as well. I go by spurts and then drop off. I will be glad to lift your needs up to the Lord however as I am sure "He" is faithful and just and hears aLL our requests.Hang in there and keep on keeping on. Rick Warren,Joyce Meyer,and T.D.Jakes would all tell you thatChrist uses our pain for his Kingdom.Pennsyginny

Upvote 0

wmc1982

Aka "Will" :)
Jul 28, 2006
NC, United States
✟16,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have also been under mental attacks in my life. And I will say that God is good and He has the power to deliver you from them. And just like Paul, you may still have thorns in your flesh, but God will deliver and restore you in a way that you can be His servant.

I will pray for you. If you ever have a prayer request, please send me a message.

God Bless,

Will

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.