✟379,409.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends,

I had a very unique experience in the last few days.

My wife and I went to another city to attend a birthday celebration.

We stayed with an elderly couple who are great hosts and believers.

We were well prayed up for the journey.

On arrival we were informed that a grand child of three would be being cared for also in the house.

She was one of two twins of just three years of age and suffered from type one diabetes.

She has an insulin pump permanently on her back and a blood sugar level monitor implanted which is monitored by a cellphone app 24/7 she will die very quickly if the right levels are not maintained.

The other twin, a boy has serious autism and while obviously bright only speaks with the vowels of words.

Now in conversation with the Grand parents I felt to ask the question - about seeking prayer for the children and was firmly informed that the mum, who was estranged from her husband, strongly opposed prayer.

I felt not to press the issue but just to suggest and leave the matter to God.

Then the situation became more interesting.

We turned in for the night feeling a little tired but well.

Immediately I lay down I was immediately inflicted by multiple welts on the torso, legs and arms, the size of a dime, that were unbearably itchy and hot and my body was resisting this attack as I was also shaking. I couldn't remain in bed and placed three pillows on the floor so I could rest there and pray.

It became clear to me that whatever spiritual entity was keeping these children captive was targeting me.

My wife is a nurse with a degree in health science and couldn't explain the sudden infliction.

So I embarked on some pretty aggressive prayer and in about two hours the welts were all gone and didn't return.

So now you have the picture...

Would you join with me to pray for the two children who are crippled by a spiritual sentence against them - I feel a compassion to pray for them... Children shouldn't be subject to such influences - I would not hesitate to return and pray for them to be healed and set free, if invited but the parents would need to agree.

Meantime lets agree that He will extend His hand and arrange for their healing.

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,282.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, You are mighty to save. I pray for the healing of these two children and that You will show favour upon them. I pray also for the family, and especially the Mother, in that You would soften her heart to be open to the power of prayer, and Your Word Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'd say the same or another related spirit has the mom bound up. Who wouldn't want prayer for their children unless inflicted themselves. Even the grands. So I pray for this entire situation , In Jesus name.

I pray you too Carl are OK now. Going back though would have to be a Holy Spirit order for me. You need His protection and the path cleared.

Upvote 0

Marumorose

Nov 30, 2019
Polokwane
✟37,738.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friends,

I had a very unique experience in the last few days.

My wife and I went to another city to attend a birthday celebration.

We stayed with an elderly couple who are great hosts and believers.

We were well prayed up for the journey.

On arrival we were informed that a grand child of three would be being cared for also in the house.

She was one of two twins of just three years of age and suffered from type one diabetes.

She has an insulin pump permanently on her back and a blood sugar level monitor implanted which is monitored by a cellphone app 24/7 she will die very quickly if the right levels are not maintained.

The other twin, a boy has serious autism and while obviously bright only speaks with the vowels of words.

Now in conversation with the Grand parents I felt to ask the question - about seeking prayer for the children and was firmly informed that the mum, who was estranged from her husband, strongly opposed prayer.

I felt not to press the issue but just to suggest and leave the matter to God.

Then the situation became more interesting.

We turned in for the night feeling a little tired but well.

Immediately I lay down I was immediately inflicted by multiple welts on the torso, legs and arms, the size of a dime, that were unbearably itchy and hot and my body was resisting this attack as I was also shaking. I couldn't remain in bed and placed three pillows on the floor so I could rest there and pray.

It became clear to me that whatever spiritual entity was keeping these children captive was targeting me.

My wife is a nurse with a degree in health science and couldn't explain the sudden infliction.

So I embarked on some pretty aggressive prayer and in about two hours the welts were all gone and didn't return.

So now you have the picture...

Would you join with me to pray for the two children who are crippled by a spiritual sentence against them - I feel a compassion to pray for them... Children shouldn't be subject to such influences - I would not hesitate to return and pray for them to be healed and set free, if invited but the parents would need to agree.

Meantime lets agree that He will extend His hand and arrange for their healing.
We ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that may the power of God be sent to these children so that they receive healing and may the angels protect them and drive away the evil spirits. May God forgive them for their sins and their past mistakes. May God bless their families and give them strength. May God Bless Carl Emerson and his family. We ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,409.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Going back though would have to be a Holy Spirit order for me. You need His protection and the path cleared.

Totally...

I have seen some wonderful healings and all were His work.

I also believe in solid prayer support in behind if possible.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟266,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would watch over and protect these young children who are dealing with such disabilities. I pray that if it is God's will He would miraculously take away the diabetes and the autism.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0