Prayer HOG

luneyr

Nov 23, 2005
✟15,376.00
Faith
Christian
Hello again everyone,

I dont want to be a prayer HOG, But i am under serious attack from Satan again, I got my test results back from the doctor Negative and Satan still wants to come back at me with what ifs and doubt ...Im having a HARD time moving on my with life.

Every morning I wake up full of fear and doutb of the what ifs and its really brining me down.

Please pray for me ......I WANT MY LIFE BACK

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Lord, our brother stands in the valley of doubt, the enemy has surrounded him, and seeks to destroy the peace and the security that You have given to him. Lord, our brother reaches his hand out, seeking Your aid in his time of distress. Lord, is Your Hand to short to save Your Son? By No Means! Reach out to him Father, for he waits for You. Arise my Holy King, for it is in You that he seeks Refuge, it is You, our Strong Tower, that he wishes to run to. For it is within Your Walls that the enemy is brought low. Your Fortress never fails Lord. When we stray Lord, are You not strong to find us? O Strong Tower, You are mighty in love! Let our brother no longer be carry these sorrows, but let him give to You these fears, these anxieties. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello again everyone,

I dont want to be a prayer HOG, But i am under serious attack from Satan again, I got my test results back from the doctor Negative and Satan still wants to come back at me with what ifs and doubt ...Im having a HARD time moving on my with life.

Every morning I wake up full of fear and doutb of the what ifs and its really brining me down.

Please pray for me ......I WANT MY LIFE BACK
icon11.gif

In Jesus Name may God Almighty touch each of us with Love, Peace and Health.

May The Miraculous Holy Spirit be ever present with us and may God intervene to bring peace throughout our troubled world. In Jesus Name I Pray.

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, let Your Son be blessed today beyond measure. Give to him the strength of Your Hand Lord God, for he is in need. Wonderful God, let him no longer be held captive but let him find freedom in You and Your Grace. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

AmandaLynn1288

Here I am, Lord!
May 11, 2006
Georgia
Visit site
✟16,584.00
Faith
Christian
We love you so much! Please take care of luneyr. Help him to stay strong, Lord, and to know that you are with him every second! I pray that you heal him, Lord. Keep your righteous hand on him, Father, and help him to depend on you! I pray that you just bless him physically, mentally, and spiritually. You're so amazing, God, and I thank you in advance for the wonderful things that you are going to do in his life. In your precious name I pray. Amen!

Upvote 0
C

carnust213

You're not the only one who feels this way. There will come a time when you will be faced with a decision, continue as you've been going or take the leap of faith. You will have to do something that you swore you'd never do. For me, I had to trust someone. Every time I let someone close to me, I'd hurt them, so I distanced myself from everyone. But then something happned that defied everything I'd ever learned about myself. Someone broke down the wall I'd built between me and life. She put her faith un me and I was drawn to that. hen I put my faith in her and she helped me. Some things have to get worse before they get better, but they will get better. You can bury you're heart with all the dirt from the road, but it always comes back and hammers you in the face. But if you dust off your heart and wear it out on your sleeve, you find out what it's like to really live. That my friends, that is where it all begins.
-Carnust

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, first of all we thank You that the doctor's report and tests came back okay. May You help to take away Luneyr's fear. You have not given him a spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE AND A SOUND MIND. Lord, You want us to have a sound mind, believing and trusting in You. We thank You for the power You have given us to overcome negative thoughts...help this one to keep his thoughts focussed on You and not on the lies of the enemy, In Jesus Name, Amen
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God; to the pulling down of strongholds; casting down of imaginations and bringing into captivity every thought that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God. 2 Corinthians 10: 4-5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums