Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HI everyone, I live in Pennsylvania and we have been hit hard by the wildfire smoke, I was just outside my apartment praying and I had to come back in because I couldn't breathe due to the smoke, there is so much smoke here there is a cloud in my apartment complex and it reeks of burning wood, I am hunkered down in my apartment in my bedroom with air cleaners up to full-blast, I am OK as long as I am in here. If you wouldn't mind please agree with me in prayer for the smoke, they are saying we need wind and rain to clear out the smoke, pray that God sends wind and rain to get rid of it!

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in this situation with the wildfire smoke and pray for a miracle in this situation in the northeast and the elimination of the smoke, we pray You would send wind and rain to clear out the smoke and also for people's safety and that no one would be harmed by the smoke! We also pray for elimination of the wildfires in Canada and also that no one would be harmed by the fires!