Aug 30, 2011
Auckland, New zealand
✟7,618.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
My fellow forum goers,

I am in need of a prayer for my fiancé's family. That God brings deliverance to this family. They have seen many divorces and pain due to that and I ask God that he will lift this generational curse from this family and to let them see the truth like we have!

May God bless those souls and help the seeds that we have planted in their lives to grow vigorously. May God help us to shine brighter than ever before so they may witness Gods endless love and devotion to his children.

And I pray God that you might forgive them for the things they said behind our backs. That they might know and feel how wrong this sin is and that they will come to understand you and know that they are forgiven as you have died on the cross for their sins.

In Gods name I pray,
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CallMeMustang

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray for my friend, that you not only deliver him from the addictions he has but you show him love faith and happiness, healing the wounds of his life that has brought him pain. Draw him to you and send the right people and circumstances into his life to lead to his salvation. I ask this in faith, and in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you dad, mom, and all in-laws. Praying for sis for a closer walk with Jesus. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

I pray for my friend, that you not only deliver him from the addictions he has but you show him love faith and happiness, healing the wounds of his life that has brought him pain. Draw him to you and send the right people and circumstances into his life to lead to his salvation. I ask this in faith, and in Jesus name, Amen.
Praying for your loved ones ~ God bless you :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.