Status
Not open for further replies.

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God...I come humbly before Your throne and ask that you soften the hearts of all unsaved souls.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Holy Wounds of Your Son, and His Precious Blood, for the conversion of sinners and the salvation of their souls, in Jesus Name. Amen
progress.gif

Upvote 0
A

Alive4Evermore

Please continue to pray for those you know who are unsaved. Please pray for my dying uncle, my parents, my brother, his wife and their daughter, my aunts, uncles and cousins. I have so many relatives who have yet to come to the Lord. My husband also have many relatives who are not saved either. Please pray for them too. I'm also asking for prayer for my children, for each one to come to Christ. The time is dire for us to pray for the unsaved. Please do not wait to share your faith.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God...In the Name of Jesus, I come humbly before Your throne and ask that you soften the hearts of all unsaved souls.

I lift up our dear sister Alive4evermore's dying uncle, her parents, her brother, his wife and their daughter, her aunts, uncles, cousins, and her many relatives who have yet to come to the Lord. Her husband's relatives who are not saved, and Alive4ever's children, for each one to come to Christ.

I lift up all who are mentioned in this prayer thread.
As well my husband, son, grandson and all family members to come to know Jesus.

Gather them all O Lord...Bring them out of darkness into your light, for You are our saving God who leads us in our salvation. Cover all with the Precious Blood of Your Son Jesus and protect us against all things that are not of You.

We Bless and Praise You O Lord Jesus. We thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. You are our Savior,and are the hope of all the ends of the Earth. May Your way be known upon Earth; among all nations Your salvation.

We put the world in Your hands; fill us with Your love. Grant us peace through Christ, our Lord. Amen...

Eternal Father, I offer You the Holy Wounds of Your Son, and His Precious Blood, for the conversion of sinners and the salvation of their souls, in Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
I'm asking for prayer for a new friend of mine, whom I met here on CF. I'm not sure if he knows the Lord or not. He's going through a hard time right now, please remember him in your prayers.

I would also like to pray for those here on this site who aren't saved...the atheists, agnostics, occultists, buddhists, hindus, muslims, wiccans...

Father God...I lift this man and all the unsaved to You in prayer. Through the power of the Holy Spirit draw them to You, in Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God...I lift all the unsaved to You in prayer. Through the power of the Holy Spirit draw them to You, in Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0
A

Alive4Evermore

Agreeing in prayer for the salvation of the unsaved.

Heavenly Father, I lift up my friend here who is in need of Your forgiveness. He is in need of Your mercy and grace. He needs to be comforted and healed by You. He needs Your peace in his life and he needs Your embrace. Father, I am Your vessel. Send me Lord. Let me be the hands and feet of Jesus. Let me be Your voice to speak Your truth to this lost and dying world. Give me courage and strength to stand steadfast. Transform me into what You would have me to be. Give me compassion and a deep desire to be Your witness. Let Your holy fire burn within my bones. There are so many who still have not come. There are so many who claim to belong to You who still do not witness. Father, I am so thankful to You for bringing faithfulchild here to pray. I ask that You bless her, strengthen her, and give her Your peace in her life. I boldly come before Your throne and ask that Your will be done and Your name be glorified above all else. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

KIGS_Naïm

PURELY dedicated to the Lord, nothing but LOVE!!!
Aug 24, 2008
Netherlands - Friesland - Kollum
✟8,145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord I come with love to all in the world, I pray over them Your Spirit Lord, for I will not judge anyone I don't know, nor will I judge fromout opinion nor idea's.

I pray over them your Spirit Lord, your Love, your Light, your salvation, your rejoice and your guidance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KemiOmar

Jun 14, 2006
Texas
✟7,851.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Please help me pray that my brother and my sister get saved. It seems as if my sister and my brother don't even want to go to church talk less about getting saved. I've been praying for them although it seems like nothing is changing I know my God will come through like He always has. Please help me pray for them. I would also like to pray for my athiest friend, Destiney, my ex-boyfriend who is now homosexual, Terrence, and my ex-boyfriend who keeps procastinating to get saved, Joe. Please help me pray that all these people I have listed will get saved.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
All your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
Gail OCDS

Upvote 0

MARK777

Defender of the Faith
Nov 24, 2006
UK
✟14,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's timing is perfect, God's love is unmeasurable, God's wisdom is unfathomable, God's power is limitless, Father of Heaven, with this in mind, at this time I come to you and pray that you will reveal yourself to all the loved ones of the people who ask for your help at this time.

May your will be done, through the work of your Son, by the power of your Holy Spirit let these people know that you are God, you are love and you are life, and without you there is nothing that can exist by itself, and that its only because of your love and mercy towards mankind that you allow all those who are blind and without you in their heart to continue in this life without you, and even though they are without you in their heart you are still with them, you are the one who sustains all things, good and bad, reveal to these people their need for you, for your goodness, and your light that gives life to mankind, in Jesus name, by the power of your Holy Spirit I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

Alive4Evermore

Father God, I continue to pray for my dying uncle, and I ask for You to provide a way for him to be saved before he dies. I trust in You and I believe that You will answer. I thank You for what You will do and for what You have already done. Prepare his heart, Father God. And I continue to pray for each request made here for the unsaved. I ask that Your will be done and for Your Name to be glorified above all else. I ask these things of You in Jesus' Name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.