* Prayer for the Unsaved *

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

Alive4Evermore

I have to say that I'm rather disappointed that there aren't more people here willing to pray for those they know who are unsaved. There is such a dire need for those who are still lost in their sins. If a person dies without Christ, that person will go to hell. Does that not concern those who read this thread? Think of the frightening story Jesus told in Luke 16 about Lazarus and the rich man. There really was a man named Lazarus and there really was a rich man who ended up in the torments of a very real hell. This should motivate us to cry out in prayer for the lost and then desperately do all we can with God's help to reach them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, touch my moms heart. Help my mom, Juanita to love You and accept You as she is in her later years. Lord, have mercy on her and hold her in Your loving arms. Prepare a place for her for all Eternity with You, the angels and saints. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.