Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, we come together in Your Holy name, gathering as one in fellowship and in love as brothers and sisters in Christ. Praise Be To The Father! For You have given to all of us a family, a family where no one is excluded for by Your Mercy, Your Grace, Your Compassion, You adopted each of us. Father, there are so many so are still lost in this world. There are so many that have not accepted the love and fellowship that You have offered. But You Almighty One have promised not to lose One that has been given to You, one that You have called. Lord, we lift up our hands and Praise You, for You are faithful, You are True. Nothing evil comes from Your lips. Father, let Your Word go into the world, let the light that onlyYou give go forth and bring those out of darkness. Lord, You have heard the cries of all those that are lost, come to the aid of Your Children, let our hearts no longer be burdened by sorrow for those in the world. Fill Your Children with the Words to speak, and let our actions always reflect Your Love, Your Mercy, Your Grace, Your Compassion. In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟109,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i am saved! i am loving my new life with Father God and His son, Jesus Christ. but, i find myself still struggling at times for many reasons. the main reasons are what has occurred in my past, that is killing me, the most. but, yes, i am reborn. and i hope that a few of my friends will see the light like i have and be saved into a life with Christ. God Bless!

Upvote 0

GPguy

Rest in peace dear grandpa. 7/15/1929 - 9/22/2010
Jul 13, 2006
Dover, DE
Visit site
✟38,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Myself, my father, mother, brothers and sisters are all Christians. We all love our relationship with Christ!!

Sadly though, I've got , grandparents, many aunts, uncles and cousins, who are not saved.... yet!

Though, they've spent much time with all of us, and see a difference in us, and know what it is; It's living a life with Christ! I pray that they too, will come to make the best choice they'll ever make, and choose to live a life with Christ!

I'm praying and praying for them, every single day!! I'll never ever cease! I enjoy my current life with them, here on earth, very, very much!!! So, I of course want to enjoy my second life with them too!!! I pray for that to be :)

God Bless

Jonathan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bethrow

Veteran
Sep 8, 2006
✟12,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Husband Mark....was saved, but only did it because he had to not becoz he wanted to.

Brother Kevin.....niece Ashley, sis n law Mindy.

Here are more people
Leesa
Mark
Kyle
Terry
Steve
Vesna
Colin
Bindi
Sis n Law Lynn
Brother n Law Jamie
Helen
Matt
Zoe
Brent
Marsha....don't think she is saved.
Tracy
Christine
Cullen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, You know the hearts of Your Children, You know the thoughts inside their souls. Let the people that are listed on this website come to a knowledge of You Lord, let their eyes be opened to Your Truth, Your Saving Grace, Your Awesome Mercy. Lord, no longer let the world take hold of these loved ones, no longer let the enemy speak deciet into their ears. Father, let Your Light shine upon Your Children, giving glory and honor to Your Name. Let those that are living in the darkness, see the light of Your Love, and come to You.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.