Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my wife and I for God to bring a peaceful outcome to a stressful outcome we find ourselves in. I cant give any details as if the people involved found out I had given any details they could look at a breach of data protection, however it could damage my wifes reputation in her job. Please pray that we come out of this situation with no damage to our reputations or income and God brings peace to all of the people involved including us and someone we find ourselves in dispute with. This is on top of other issues already this year which have resulted in me losing my income followed by poor health.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Philippians 4:6-8; Philippians 4:13; Philippians 4:19; Philippians 4:11; and Philippians 1:9-11 come to mind. You might want to read the Book of Philippians. Lord, may they look to You and Your written Word, to minister to them in answering their prayer request. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really struggling today. I greatly appreciate the prayers. It just feels like this year has been spent feeling like things are the worst they have been in decades and then they get worse again and again. Im struggling to keep hope

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0