• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer for my ministry

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by *Light*, Mar 18, 2019.

1. *Light*

*Light* Member

+75
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hello Family of God,

My ministry deals primarily with Spiritual Discernment, and whenever I warn Christians about the schemes and sinister motives, I get attacked every which way. I experienced hack emails, passwords, having my work computer tampered with so I will be found guilty of making errors doing my jobs, and this has led the management to consider keeping me at my current job position. There are also wicked men and women who practice the occult and sorcery to cast spells on me. Satan and his forces of darkness accusing and slandering me. The list goes on and on. So I ask my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ to keep me protected by the forces of evil working for Satan (human or non-human) so I can complete the projects concerning my ministry so I can warn those who may be victims of the enemy and his hostile forces. Thank you all in advance!

God Bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 “That they may be one.” Supporter

+6,709
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings :pray:

3. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,770
    Messianic
    Private
    Many of us accidentally wander onto the wrong forums on this site. This forum is actually for prayers for persecuted Christians, mostly but not always, in places like Africa, Asia and the mideast. A moderator may move your post to a more appropriate forum.

4. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,090
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    MOD HAT ON

[​IMG]
    This Thread
    From Persecuted Church

to Prayer Wall
    This is a More Fitting Forum
    for this subject

MOD HAT OFF

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,915
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless *Light*, and this prayer request. In Jesus true name, Amen!

6. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,045
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray for a shield of protection around you at all times. I know the struggle is very real.