amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi everyone I was hoping you could join me in praying for my 6 year old Kristyn. She has been vomitting for the past week and the doctor thought it was a stomach virus. She has even lost weight. Well she seemed better this morning but now she is crying again because of her stomach. I know sometimes viruses have to run their course but I am really worried here. I am exhausted from not getting sleep and I just want her to feel better...
please pray for her I would really appreciate it...
Thank you

Amie~

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Dear God. I pray for Amie's daughter. I sure hope nothing is serious. But if it is serious, i pray to You that You can heal her. Amaze the doctors with Your power and Grace. Father i pray for Amie to bring her strength when needed. I pray for a quick lift in the situation she has at hand. I pray to You in Your name Amen.

I think i've had a similar thing happen to me too when i was young. It however only lasted a few days but your daughter sounds like she's been having it for quite some time. It's a really good idea to get a diagnosis on her sickness. Has she been eating anything strange? Bitten by something? Been exposed to some form of chemical vapour? anything out of the ordinary?

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by Sharky
Dear God. I pray for Amie's daughter. I sure hope nothing is serious. But if it is serious, i pray to You that You can heal her. Amaze the doctors with Your power and Grace. Father i pray for Amie to bring her strength when needed. I pray for a quick lift in the situation she has at hand. I pray to You in Your name Amen.

Father I am standing if full agreement with Sharky's prayer in Jesus Name - Amen

Upvote 0

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you everyone, I appreciate it so much...and thanks Sharky!
she actually seems a bit better today and is holding down food so I am hoping that she recovers soon, I just worry because she is already skinny for her age and to lose weight being only 6 creeps me out...
Thanks again!
spin3.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.