Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not going to go into too much detail publicly. If you want to know more than I'm writing then please feel free to message me.

Basically I have multiple mental health diagnoses including symptoms of being depressed and hopeless. Today my faith hit a brick wall. I got angry and was wondering why was God ignoring me and letting me suffer alone. But I feel bad about getting upset. I just feel so alone and I don't know where He is anymore. It's like I became too annoying.

Anyways, please pray that my mental health and my faith improves as well as my hope. Hope is very important to me. I have the word tattooed on me. Any words of support is helpful as well as prayers.

Love,
Nelly (Janelle)

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not going to go into too much detail publicly. If you want to know more than I'm writing then please feel free to message me.

Basically I have multiple mental health diagnoses including symptoms of being depressed and hopeless. Today my faith hit a brick wall. I got angry and was wondering why was God ignoring me and letting me suffer alone. But I feel bad about getting upset. I just feel so alone and I don't know where He is anymore. It's like I became too annoying.

Anyways, please pray that my mental health and my faith improves as well as my hope. Hope is very important to me. I have the word tattooed on me. Any words of support is helpful as well as prayers.

Love,
Nelly (Janelle)
Your Hope is in Christ. Best place to be. Praying for you.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews 6 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, 14 saying, “Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you.” 15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 16 For men indeed swear by the greater, and an oath for confirmation is for them an end of all dispute. 17 Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath, 18 that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.

19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, 20 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

The Anchor Of Our Hope

Upvote 0

ForgivenPrincess

the truth has set me free - chains are broken
Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 6 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, 14 saying, “Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you.” 15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 16 For men indeed swear by the greater, and an oath for confirmation is for them an end of all dispute. 17 Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath, 18 that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.

19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, 20 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

The Anchor Of Our Hope
Thank you so much for the verses you've sent me and your prayers. :prayer:

• Friendly
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much for the verses you've sent me and your prayers. :prayer:
I had some rough years but not the challenges you are going through. My heart goes out to you sister in Christ. Our Lord and King is Master of all yet He suffered while here on Earth. He wore a crown of thorns for us.

Hang in there keep in prayer constantly always starting with praising and glorifying God and His Wonderous works. Keep in His Word the Bible as well. Both will be a salve for your soul.

Have you sought out help through your church? If you don't have a church I highly recommend you find a loving church rooted in God's Word which has ministries to help you through this rough time.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

ForgivenPrincess

Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had some rough years but not the challenges you are going through. My heart goes out to you sister in Christ. Our Lord and King is Master of all yet He suffered while here on Earth. He wore a crown of thorns for us.

Hang in there keep in prayer constantly always starting with praising and glorifying God and His Wonderous works. Keep in His Word the Bible as well. Both will be a salve for your soul.

Have you sought out help through your church? If you don't have a church I highly recommend you find a loving church rooted in God's Word which has ministries to help you through this rough time.

God Bless.
Ah it's so nice to have someone who cares right now. I actually don't have a church. I would like one but transportation has been an issue. I also wouldn't even know where to start as to which church to pick, ya know? But lately I've been desiring a church home.

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I got angry and was wondering why was God ignoring me and letting me suffer alone.

Matt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

We really need to be looking for God first.
Psalm 53:2 God looks down from heaven
on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Ah it's so nice to have someone who cares right now. I actually don't have a church. I would like one but transportation has been an issue. I also wouldn't even know where to start as to which church to pick, ya know? But lately I've been desiring a church home.
A church is not a building but where 2 or more believers gather and Jesus is present. Have you anyone around you that are Christian where you can fellowship with?

Since you been desiring a church home is a sign that God is working in your life. Pray to the lord to help you find a church that is great for you and where you can grow.

I am praying for you.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you are annoying God with your prayer I am in a TON of trouble! God never gets tired of hearing from His children. I too am diagnosed with general anxiety disorder, depression, and OCD. I know how hard the fight is. Keep praying. Do not stop. Sometimes the answers to our prayers come later, but eventually they do come.

I will be praying. Always.

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I trust that FP is not ignoring the daily reading, studying, and interacting with Your written Word by praying to You as she responds along with it as she is reading. I pray that she would experience peace by applying Philippians 4:6-7; hope through applying Romans 15:13, and faith by applying Romans 10:17. Amen. Your Word has a prescription for the symptom of every spiritual ailment we have. Now we just need to take and apply that medicine if we want to cure the ailment. Amen.

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sister i feel for you. Depression is no stranger to me. Best advice i can give is to seek and trust in the Lord Jesus. Know that He loves you immensely and will never leave you. Sister, give your hopelessness and your pain to Him, surrender it to Him trustingly that He will move and help you. Reach out trustingly to Him, that He wants to help you, that He wants to be with you and be your hope. Reading His word and trusting Him that He will help you in your dark days are the best advice i can give. Also praise music can help and prayer. There is something very soothing in a quiet, heartfelt prayer, spending some time with our Lord praising Him and trusting Him with our pains, knowing and trusting that He hears us and He knows and feels our pain and frustration. There is nothing like it.

I will pray that Lord Jesus will touch your heart and guide you and be your shoulder for you to lean on, sister.

Upvote 0

ForgivenPrincess

Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

We really need to be looking for God first.
Psalm 53:2 God looks down from heaven
on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
Ooh good point!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ForgivenPrincess

Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A church is not a building but where 2 or more believers gather and Jesus is present. Have you anyone around you that are Christian where you can fellowship with?

Since you been desiring a church home is a sign that God is working in your life. Pray to the lord to help you find a church that is great for you and where you can grow.

I am praying for you.

God bless.
I have a friend who lives about an hour away from me who is spiritual. She's the only one I know who is. And I prayed about it last night. Thanks again :)

Reactions: dude99
Upvote 0

ForgivenPrincess

Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are annoying God with your prayer I am in a TON of trouble! God never gets tired of hearing from His children. I too am diagnosed with general anxiety disorder, depression, and OCD. I know how hard the fight is. Keep praying. Do not stop. Sometimes the answers to our prayers come later, but eventually they do come.

I will be praying. Always.

Lord have mercy!
Thank you :) I appreciate your response.

Upvote 0

ForgivenPrincess

Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sister i feel for you. Depression is no stranger to me. Best advice i can give is to seek and trust in the Lord Jesus. Know that He loves you immensely and will never leave you. Sister, give your hopelessness and your pain to Him, surrender it to Him trustingly that He will move and help you. Reach out trustingly to Him, that He wants to help you, that He wants to be with you and be your hope. Reading His word and trusting Him that He will help you in your dark days are the best advice i can give. Also praise music can help and prayer. There is something very soothing in a quiet, heartfelt prayer, spending some time with our Lord praising Him and trusting Him with our pains, knowing and trusting that He hears us and He knows and feels our pain and frustration. There is nothing like it.

I will pray that Lord Jesus will touch your heart and guide you and be your shoulder for you to lean on, sister.
Thank you so much! I've been listening to praise music and it's been helping me out a little more. Last night I read the bible again and I haven't in a while so it was nice. I was reading Isaiah. Thank you sister. I appreciate your prayers and encouragement.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about the struggles you’re facing, Nelly. Are you seeing a therapist? Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. ((Hugs))

Upvote 0