Prayer for loss of physical sight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchess

Mar 27, 2005
✟8,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My daughter's very young father-in-law to be, Rob, needs prayer for his eyes. All the sudden he has lost his vision and his undergoing surgery on Monday. We are asking for his sight to be restored. There is a chance of losing total eyesight. This man is not very old. Please pray for him and his wife and his son that is marrying my daughter. This is very upsetting as this guy is a school teacher and an interior decorator, and does floral arrangements. Pleaase pray for him. Thank you.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God in heaven... I pray that this man's sight is restored completely again and I pray that this happens so that You might recieve the full glory.. Thank You that in our times of need when we cry to You... and admit we need You.. You help us.. I pray that this man knows You are His healer.. amen and amen

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Jesus you have made the blind to see it says in the word which is the truth, so I am asking a miracle, either immediately, or after this operation. Amen:pray:

Im-revived

Dutchess said:
My daughter's very young father-in-law to be, Rob, needs prayer for his eyes. All the sudden he has lost his vision and his undergoing surgery on Monday. We are asking for his sight to be restored. There is a chance of losing total eyesight. This man is not very old. Please pray for him and his wife and his son that is marrying my daughter. This is very upsetting as this guy is a school teacher and an interior decorator, and does floral arrangements. Pleaase pray for him. Thank you.

Upvote 0

MyLilyintheValley

Consider the lilies; they toil not.
Jul 7, 2005
✟35,952.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will be praying for Rob that God will restore all his eyesight. Just as Jesus healed the two blind men that followed him, he can do the same for Ron.
Matthew 9:28 & 29
And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him; and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea LORD. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
God bless you, Dutchess. :hug:

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
tragic news,i really dont think id like to live without my sight

pray to the mighty christ for help on this 1 i think,a miracle can happen without being detected so that bodes well,pray for success in this operation and that no mishaps occur while in theatre,pray for full restoration of this guys eyesight by command of a mighty angel...........................amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.