pure4u2

Jun 11, 2014
Canada
✟17,549.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jesus, I pray for my future husband. Where ever he is right now in his walk just strengthen him so he doesn't fall into temptation. I'm declaring right now that he is with you Jesus and You are his first love and will love me as he loves the church. Thank you so much for what you are doing in his life right now to prepare him for me. LOL :amen:

PS - Never be afraid to pray for your husband/wife before you even meet him. Asking God to keep him pure, free from temptation, in relationship with Jesus. God knows and has been preparing his heart and personality for you!!:clap:

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, I'm feeling confused at the moment. There's two that seem to really like me but are unavailable because of age, distance etc. I should just be friends shouldn't I and not entertain any thoughts of anything more.

Also is it ok to ask a guy out or email him or suggest a date or whatever. I don't really want to do this, as seems a bit desperate, plus the guy I'm thinking of, I don't even know if he's single, I don't want to embarass him.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, this romance thing is going from bad to worse.
I didn't think you'd answer my prayers this way. He seems to want to know everything about me and I just end up telling him stuff cos I got noone else to talk to, I don't even know if he likes me, and besides, this guy is already married. What am I doing??

Maybe he has a single brother or something??

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord I am holding on to your promise given in the book of Ruth. May each of us find our kinsman redeemer, our Boaz.

Ruth 1:9
The LORD grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of your husband. Then she kissed them; and they lifted up their voice, and wept.

May those tears of pain and sorrow and rejection be turned into tears of joy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord can you help me don't want to fall in love with wrong guy..or one that's already married. And the one I really loved first, the true love, has not gotten back to me - does he still care???

I feel like my life has never got started..all I can do is wait..but it's been about 14 years now.

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I really need a woman true wife and I'm totally normal straight hetrosexual

I'm against same sex marriages and I'm against homosexuality and gays

I really hope to find the real true Christian European Wife in Germany or in Poland or other true Religious straight European Christian religious believer woman

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Lord, many of my single sisters want to be married or need a man in their life..I'm just going to put this out to you, as when we agree in prayer things start happening.
Lord arrange it so they meet their perfect match. Let it be a lasting relationship and one that is fruitful and bringing glory to You. Let this man be godly, a soul-winner, born again, strong, handy and kind. Let his eyes be only for his beloved. Let him pursue his beloved and treat her like a princess.
Lord fufill the desires of their hearts to love and be loved in return. To be able to feel and touch another both physically and spiritually. Lord you know it's not good for a man to be alone. Shave off the stubble and smooth the way.

Lord prepare us as virgins to present ourselves chaste and undefiled, repair whatever is broken in our lives so we can be at our best and give ourselves fully. Lord we need to look after our men and they will look after us. Teach us the right way and all the domestic arts required. Lord let us not worry over finances as we know you will provide our every need, and good occupations for our men. Lord we want to be adorned with your good works and be of meek and gentle spirit, and to speak well of our future husbands.

Lord show us the most excellent way. In Jesus name. Amen

praying for this request
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, I told you about the one true love..I just hope he still remembers me and I don't know if he's single right now and when the right time is it just seemed like we have unfinished business. Plus there are oceans between us..and I can't really afford to go overseas at the moment, or will he come here?

Or meet somehow in the middle at the appointed time? I just want a new life and to spend it with my love, but I never really know. Do I have to make it happen or will it happen? I just hope there are no complications cos I don't want to break up anything. I do need him and it can't be just one way but I need to know and have confirmation, otherwise I'm just going to stay the same old same old never risking anything. And die lonely...probably writing mills and boons because I could write the happy ending and sell it for loads of money..and it will be too good to be true. But if you are in this Lord it will be much better testimony of how you answered my prayer and bought us together...? And then we can tell everyone it was you and you will be glorified because you are TRUE LOVE.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord I am thinking of all the happily married couples in the bible.
Can we be like..
Ruth and Boaz
Zachariah and Elizabeth
Mary and Joseph
Priscilla and Aquila
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebekah
King Solomon and Lady Shulamite
Solomon's son and Proverbs 31 lady
(staff edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, even if it's Dinah and the guy she liked that wanted to marry her, even though he slept with her first. The Bible says he loved her. He was willing to convert to marry her, but her bros killed him. Terrible story.
Can you make the happy ending?

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear lord you know the one you truly loved who washed your feet yet couldnt marry on earth. Well, she must have been heartbroken. But in heaven, she is a bride.
So I just want to be like her waiting patiently for your resurrection and glorious appearance.

Upvote 0