✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm just feeling so off track.
Need prayer for elderly mom in pain and in debt.
Need prayer for a job and how to pay my bills.
Need prayer for peace and guidance.
Need prayer to find a church home.
God bless you and thank you. :praying:

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would put you on the right track and that He would take away your mother's pain and provide the financial resources she needs. I pray that God would find the perfect job for you, provide you with peace and wisdom, and also get you into a loving and faithful church.

Reactions: MauiMamma
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that God would put you on the right track and that He would take away your mother's pain and provide the financial resources she needs. I pray that God would find the perfect job for you, provide you with peace and wisdom, and also get you into a loving and faithful church.
Thank you and God bless you!

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a praise report regarding my prayer request!!
God provided for my finances to pay my bills and money to survive until I get a job. I now have FOUR job interviews this week!! I haven't found a home church yet, but son and I will keep trying each week until we find a good one that fits. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for such a faithful God. I was literally at the end of my rope, confused, and more hopeless than I've been in a very long time.
I am convinced that the prayers here helped and that it was God who allowed this to happen. I did not ask anyone for help and my exhusband who has not been kind or helpful lately called and said he paid my bills and deposited money into my bank account!! Thank you again and God bless everyone that was praying for me. “The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working” James 5:16

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hallelujah!! I got a good job!!! It’s one I’m well qualified for, it’s prestigious, has good pay, & nice environment. I’m blessed & grateful!! Answered prayer!! Praise God!!!!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hallelujah!! I got a good job!!! It’s one I’m well qualified for, it’s prestigious, has good pay, & nice environment. I’m blessed & grateful!! Answered prayer!! Praise God!!!!
Amen, praise God :amen:

Upvote 0