• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

prayer for cousin! critical condition in hospital

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by vanillakay, Jul 17, 2019.

1. vanillakay

vanillakay Ill see you all around

+153
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    I dont know much but apparently, her and her bf got into a bad four-wheeler accident just an hour or more ago. she had to be airlifted and stopped breathing several times. They don't think she will make it, and she is not saved either so...just really worried.

Please pray God lets her life so she can sue this opportunity to turn her life around. Id hate to see her go to hell. I pray s hard God uses this opportunity.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+939
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Praying for the recovery of your cousin and the Lord uses it for good. Even if she isn't yet saved she is in the Lords caring hands.

3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,819
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we bring this prayer to you and pray for cousin and her bf who met accident and now suffering with injuries and breathing. Lord touch and heal her Lord, let her pain and suffering leave, she breath normally. Heal her body and bless with good health. Lord we submit her to you, please bless with a good hesath and life to accept you. Lord we request you, please heal her. In Jesus merciful name, Amen!

4. MomofaDozen

MomofaDozen New Member

+56
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    What has happened since you posted this? How is your cousin?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+504
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for your cousin, she will be well again in Jesus name

6. vanillakay

+153
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    Last i heard was this past Sunday. My cousin was telling our church that he heard from her dad that she had all broken ribs, some brain swelling, she almost lost her leg but they were able to save it, badly damages her arm, she might not be abel to use it, at this point there just not sure. She's still in ICU, im not sure if she has regained conscious or not though. Thanks for asking!

7. vanillakay

+153
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    thank you all so much for the prayers. She is home now and recovering pretty well from what i hear. She has a long road with therapy to go, but she's in good spirits.