Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
“I recognize that, on occasion, some of our most fervent prayers [for this forum] may seem to go unanswered. We wonder, ‘Why?’ I know that feeling! I know the fears and tears of such moments. But I also know that our prayers are never ignored. Our faith is never unappreciated. I know that an all-wise Heavenly Father’s perspective is much broader than is ours. While we know of our mortal problems and pain, He knows of our immortal progress and potential. If we pray to know His will and submit ourselves to it with patience and courage, heavenly healing can take place in His own way and time.”
—Russell M. Nelson, "Jesus Christ—the Master Healer,"

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
“I recognize that, on occasion, some of our most fervent prayers [for this forum] may seem to go unanswered. We wonder, ‘Why?’ I know that feeling! I know the fears and tears of such moments. But I also know that our prayers are never ignored. Our faith is never unappreciated. I know that an all-wise Heavenly Father’s perspective is much broader than is ours. While we know of our mortal problems and pain, He knows of our immortal progress and potential. If we pray to know His will and submit ourselves to it with patience and courage, heavenly healing can take place in His own way and time.”
Amen to that,'rock!'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

list_page42_item5_1372869535.png
While i can relate to this, i believe that God answers prayers in His own timing, even if it's decades later, such as the very beginning prayer thread for CF on April 22, 2002 when this site was established (and which is still very active, against all kinds of odds). Some of those who prayed are no longer with us. They are missed, yet their prayers are a legacy and God has neither forgotten them nor pushed them aside. He is faithful. He heard each prayer. None of them have fallen on deaf ears. Praying with those dear ones who prayed for this entire site to be as a Light on a hill and as salt in this ever-darkening world, regardless of what may come against it. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0