Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for my youngest brother as has anger issues with family members and I think unforgiveness. I appreciate the good things he has done, so this is not meant to put him down but to ask for prayers. Right now he will not talk to me and I don't understand why. It is difficult and it saddens me. I love my brother and don't want anything between us.

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I pray for this younger brother, let him come to know true peace comes through a relationship with you, that he learn how to deal with his anger, that he learns how to forgive, and that You guide his footsteps along the right path You have for him, if it be Your will, Father, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You enlighten those involved to the underlying issues and causes of this anger and lack of communication. Help them to see their own need, and how You can resolve it if they will put themselves in the place(s) You would have them be. May they come to be greatly blessed, not only in this area, but in many more, by turning their life over to You. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Obasi Miracle

Jul 13, 2018
Bonny
Visit site
✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ; I declare undying love, inner peace, a graceful heart and spirit of forgiveness to your brother.

From now onward, may his heart and actions align with that of Christ and in syn with Christ's earthly teaching of Love. Amen

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟865,192.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you again for your prayers. Today my brother sent me a lot of pics through email of my Dad receiving a card I sent Dad. That was very thoughtful of him. Sure made me feel good. God is good.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you again for your prayers. Today my brother sent me a lot of pics through email of my Dad receiving a card I sent Dad. That was very thoughtful of him. Sure made me feel good. God is good.

:heart: Praise God!!!!! Thank you for sharing that. Praying for your brother, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0