US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like to pray for a burn victim named Jacqui Saburido. I watched a interview of her on the Oprah show today. She is a beautiful soul and has endured a lot. I would like to pray for peace in her soul and her healing.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I would like to pray for a burn victim named Jacqui Saburido. I watched a interview of her on the Oprah show today. She is a beautiful soul and has endured a lot. I would like to pray for peace in her soul and her healing.

:heart: Praying for Jacqui Saburido (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Your peace in her soul, and for physical and spiritual healing, and any other healing or provision she may need. I pray that she will come to understand how You want to be her top priority, and how that she can be content in all things if You are. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for Your peace in her soul, and for physical and spiritual healing, and any other healing or provision she may need. I pray that she will come to understand how You want to be her top priority, and how that she can be content in all things if You are. Amen.
Thank you so much Greg :)

Upvote 0