Status
Not open for further replies.

Glico

Jul 30, 2006
✟16,705.00
Faith
Christian
Hi everyone,

My prayer request is: I want to be successful in finishing my bachelor's degree in University.

I am currently in 4th year, majoring in Business / Commerce, but have had major challenges and struggles, and I have simply taken less courses each term, to ensure I pass. My Progress has been slow, and therefore, I need to be able to get my degree in one year or so. (as I cannot stay in school forever, plus There Is a time deadline to finish the degree).

Currently this term (Spring term), I am taking 2 courses, and I Hope I pass both of them. Next term, in Summer, I am also taking 2 courses. I really need prayer so That I Will be successful in getting my degree, and That everything Goes well. I am pretty close to finishing school, as by the end of this Summer, I will have 4 or 5 courses left to graduate.

Pray for:

- Finishing my degree by Summer, 2015.
- Doing well in my courses. (Lots of hard courses in 4th year!)
- For strong social connections and good relationships with others in my program, since Most of my program requires working on group projects in a team setting.

Thanks for any prayers, and please keep me in your prayers. :)

Last edited:
C

christsoccer

Hi everyone,

My prayer request is: I want to be successful in finishing my bachelor's degree in University.

I am currently in 4th year, majoring in Business / Commerce, but have had major challenges and struggles, and I have simply taken less courses each term, to ensure I pass. My Progress has been slow, and therefore, I need to be able to get my degree in one year or so. (as I cannot stay in school forever, plus There Is a time deadline to finish the degree).

Currently this term (Spring term), I am taking 2 courses, and I Hope I pass both of them. Next term, in Summer, I am also taking 2 courses. I really need prayer so That I Will be successful in getting my degree, and That everything Goes well. I am pretty close to finishing school, as by the end of this Summer, I will have 4 or 5 courses left to graduate.

Pray for:

- Finishing my degree by Summer, 2015.
- Doing well in my courses. (Lots of hard courses in 4th year!)
- For strong social connections and good relationships with others in my program, since Most of my program requires working on group projects in a team setting.

Thanks for any prayers, and please keep me in your prayers. :)

Praying for you to have success
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.