California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Abba Yah please Breathe Your Holy Breath deeply into this Body and raise us up into the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach that we may use our gifts to do the good works that You have prepared for us to do. Amen.

Welcome to the CF sister, and Yah bless!

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pray I meet the right people, gain the right knowledge, that I build up enough strength and anything else beneficial to help me get out of the situation I'm in. Thanks.

Praying for you citrus2 that God bless you with all the things you need and provide for you. Praying that he strengthens you in spirit and that you always stand firmly on solid ground. Praying the he surrounds you with all the right people that build you up and give you the support & love you need to get you through life. Praying for knowledge, insight and wisdom. Praying that your life moves forward in Christ.

Hang tight Citrus2 and stay close to Jesus and he will get you through. Seek his face out everyday and be strengthened by prayer & scripture. May God send his love & blessings to you!

Yours truly,

Victor.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AbramSailor

Flower Chase the Sunshine!
May 7, 2021
Colorado
✟19,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May God bless you with endurance and wisdom to overcome. May He grant you relationships in according to His will to help you along your way. May He grant you the insight and will needed to persevere.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray I meet the right people, gain the right knowledge, that I build up enough strength and anything else beneficial to help me get out of the situation I'm in. Thanks.
Welcome !

• Friendly
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Love First

Houston We Have A Problem
May 24, 2021
Kansas
✟14,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Lord please help this blessed soul. Surround her with your holy angels. Lead her and guide her. Put a hedge of protection around her. Give her wisdom. Grant her peace and prosperity. Please Father help her with her situation. Lord give her every spiritual blessing. Lead her to paradise in the end. Please Lord help her in every way.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen!

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

citrus2

Jun 24, 2016
California
✟15,954.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Life is still so painful and difficult. I feel so alone (I guess I am) and weak a lot of the time, but the fact that people cared enough to pray for me is at least giving me some comfort right now.

Thanks for the prayers and welcomes, everyone. I appreciate them a lot.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is better to shame the devil by glorifying your Creator everyday. Ask God to give you a heart that worships Him deeply, even in very difficult times. & when you begin to focus more on Him, that'll be you coming right out of the woods as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums