Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
We stand together in the power of Jesus Christ and absolutely NO weapon formed against us shall prosper. satan we declare you a liar and a thief so get thee behind us, We stand together and bind you right now in Jesus name kicking you out of our lives.
The almighty Word of God says EVERY knee must bow before Him and that means you too evil one.
So as children of God, We do have the authority to cast you out of our lives through Jesus name, and we do so right now by HIS power and authority. Get thee out of our lives and stay out. The Blood of the Saviour is covering the doorpost of these hearts and you have NO rights here whatsoever so GET OUT!!

Praise and Glory to the king of Kings and Lord of lords Jesus the Christ...

Jesus I pray that will You place a mighty hedge of protection around all of these children on this forum that is ministering Your Word. We have come up against many many foes and we call out to You oh mighty God for Your divine intervention and protection.
We know that there is NO name greater under heaven and earth and we give You all glory and praise...
Today Lord, Let our lights shine brightly in the face of this terrible darkness and let us not be overcome by the many accusations, evil thoughts, desires and temptations that come against us.
We are Yours almighty God and we love you forever in Jesus name ...AMEN. +++

• Prayers
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father may Your Truth and Light pierce through the darkness and deception, shattering it, and send to scattering the enemy and his minions and agents that hide in that darkness, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only b egotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
:heart: Amen, Scotty. Thank you and God bless you. Praying in agreement. (((hug)))
I love my family on this forum and I am praying protection for us all. satan is a defeated foe and has NO authority here :clap::clap::clap:

• Agree
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, pierce the darkness and deception, shattering it, and send all that hides in that darkness to scattering, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying this prayer, quoted from a powerful movie titled "War Room".

"Lord we need an army of believers that will stand on Your Word above all else. Raise up warriors Lord, who will fight on their knees. Who will worship You with their whole hearts. Lord call us to battle." ~War Room

Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

• Agree
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My thoughts have gone towards Sen McCain who was on his deathbed in May... if he is able, I trust he makes right with God before passing... :prayer:

:heart: I pray in agreement with you, Jean. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Father bless these forums for your glory, Use Your children with their special gifts to spread Your message of hope and redemption for this world, Father I ask for protection here as well, Protect all of us who minister here from the fiery darts of the enemy and fill us all with the Holy Spirit to speak forth Your Word and may it all be a continual pleasing aroma to You, in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
list_page42_item5_1372869535.png
Praying this prayer again, quoted from a powerful movie titled "War Room".

"Lord we need an army of believers that will stand on Your Word above all else. Raise up warriors Lord, who will fight on their knees. Who will worship You with their whole hearts. Lord call us to battle." ~War Room

Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, REACH our hearts and minds. penetrate through the thick walls of oblivion and denial. Shine Your Light and reveal Your Truth. Win hearts and minds as only you can do, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am here to ask that you please pray for my UNCLE in NH he had a massive stroke and does not look to pull thru so I will miss him so very much so please keep him in prayer. And pray for me too as I know :clapping: that we will NOT be able to make it back and I will miss not being able to say good bye so ... pray for my strength to get thru this time !!

Attachments

• 91212.png
    91212.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am here to ask that you please pray for my UNCLE in NH he had a massive stroke and does not look to pull thru so I will miss him so very much so please keep him in prayer. And pray for me too as I know :clapping: that we will NOT be able to make it back and I will miss not being able to say good bye so ... pray for my strength to get thru this time !!

:heart: Praying for your precious Uncle, and for you and all the family at this most difficult time, for His inexplicable grace to strengthen and sustain, and comfort each of you as only He can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

• Agree
Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:heart: Praying for your precious Uncle, and for you and all the family at this most difficult time, for His inexplicable grace to strengthen and sustain, and comfort each of you as only He can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Thank you for the prayer ... I wanted to get back in yesterday and so I had things to do so I am here today ... I got news on my UNCLE and so :(:(:(:(:( he passed away late Wednesday night into Thursday ... so thanks for the prayers.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for the prayer ... I wanted to get back in yesterday and so I had things to do so I am here today ... I got news on my UNCLE and so :(:(:(:(:( he passed away late Wednesday night into Thursday ... so thanks for the prayers.

:heart: I'm sooooooo sorry, Rose. Praying that God comforts, strengthens, and sustains you and all the family at this most excruciating time of loss and grief. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:heart: I'm sooooooo sorry, Rose. Praying that God comforts, strengthens, and sustains you and all the family at this most excruciating time of loss and grief. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Thank you so so very much !! :heart::heart::heart:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, keep us grounded in You and Your Word, today, as we go about CF and interact with so many. So many need You, yet are opposed to You and have no desire for You, but mock You, some even claiming Your name. Help me to step back, knowing that You can defend Yourself, and that Your grace supersedes any opposition. May Your grace and Truth reign, even in the most seemingly impossible scenarios, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0