Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father mooooove and intervene and minister and win hearts, minds, and souls as only Your gloriously gracious and wooing Spirit can do. Set prisoners free, un-loose chains, and shine Your Truth and Your Light gloriously all over this place, in the name of Jesus, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, grant us wisdom, discernment, and clarity. Teach us to discern and pray according to Your will, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Prayer Quotes - YouTube

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh Father, You know each need sooo well...meet each need as only You can. We are DESPERATE for You. Open eyes and unstop ears and win hearts, and intervene and minister as only You can, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father Your discernment is sorely needed. Grant us discernment and wisdom and teach us to test the spirits, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Father, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, teach us discernment. Grant wisdom, discretion, and clarity and teach us what it means to "test the spirits" in ALL things. Teach us what it means to honor You and to request what is YOUR WILL, and not ours, so that we are not "putting in orders" as if ordering fast food and then dishonor and smear Your name and "discredit" You if You do not do as "You are TOLD".

Pour out Your Truth and Your Light and Your grace all over this place, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:" ~I John 4:1

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." ~I Thessalonians 5:21

"Let no one deceive you " ~Ephesians 5:6

Prayer Quotes - YouTube

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father Your discernment is sorely needed. Grant us discernment and wisdom and teach us to test the spirits, in Jesus name, amen.

"Let no one deceive you " ~Ephesians 5:6

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father in Jesus name, shine Your Truth and Your Light, scattering darkness. Grant us wisdom and discernment and clarity to see what is and is not of You. Tune our hearts to YOU and YOU alone and draw us to You as only You can. Minister to us, and strengthen and sustain us. Grant us a hunger for You and Your Word and a delight in You and Your Word. Oh Father may the desire of our hearts be to bless You and to bring a smile to Your heart. Enable us to love You with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

And Now My Lifesong Sings by Casting Crowns - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, raise up dear ones who seek to love You with all their hearts, minds, souls, and strength and seek to BLESS You and bring a smile to Your precious heart. SHINE Your Light and Your precious Truth and raise Your seeds You planted so that they bear fruit and stand and bear witness to You. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Halleluia!!!! Abba, Father, plant this song in each of Your dear ones' hearts, minds, and souls. May Your Light and Truth and Your inexplicable, Light-and-Truth-saturated Grace be evident all over this place, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

abba father - YouTube

Upvote 0

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for this forum. Lord please help us honor you in all we do and say here. May we humble ourselves before you and edify one another in Jesus's name. Thank you for CF & everyone here, especially those lead to pray. Keep us focused on Christ.

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father pour out Your Light-and-Truth saturated grace all over this place. Remove deception and set darkness to scattering and those hiding in it. Grant discernment to see what is and what is not of You. May Your glory shine and Your Truth be declared unashamedly. Forgive us for not taking a stand for You and embracing compromise. Grant us a heart like Yours and understanding and wisdom and Your joy. May we adore You, delight in You, and love You with all that is in us, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." ~James 5:16b

The Maranatha! Singers - Father, I Adore You - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord, I lift up the forum and ask that you continue to move mightily in our midst. Thanks for your healing here, your friendships here, your guidance here, and your victory over the powers of darkness. There is life and light here. I thank you for that in the Name of Jesus Christ who is Lord of all!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
jannikitty said:
Dear Lord, I lift up the forum and ask that you continue to move mightily in our midst. Thanks for your healing here, your friendships here, your guidance here, and your victory over the powers of darkness. There is life and light here. I thank you for that in the Name of Jesus Christ who is Lord of all!

Praying in agreement.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying in agreement (((hug)))

Upvote 0