Mtol117

May 31, 2016
New Jersey
✟37,235.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I am starting to see my parents get old. I really want everyone in my family to be saved. My parents, my brother and my sister. Please pray for their salvation. I am not sure if any of my family members have been saved, but please pray

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from their minds and let them see the wonderful news of Christ.
. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God."
II Cor 4:4

Upvote 0

Danielle763

Apr 22, 2020
Riverside county
✟7,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from their minds and let them see the wonderful news of Christ.
. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God."
II Cor 4:4
Can you also pray this for my family. I am a Christian but my dad is an alcoholic and it weighs on my mind every day... My dads own business which pays the bills is suffering because of him drinking alcohol daily... he cannot focus on the important things in life, and often puts things off that he shouldn’t because of his drinking. Also, my parents marriage is really struggling because of it and other things as well. I hate alcohol....

I read Gods word and I know he cars for me and loves me and he will never leave or forsake me... but even verses and reading aren’t encouraging when I have been praying for my dad for a long time! I just want him to be healed in the name of Jesus.. Please pray.

Upvote 0

KimmyO

Feb 28, 2018
VA
✟20,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there, welcome! =) Praying with you for their redemption! Praying their eyes and ears and understanding be opened that they may see and hear and know God and Jesus as their redeemer! Praying the Holy Spirit will draw them to Him and their hearts be softened. praying God will bring Godly people into their lives to speak His word boldly and in love. Praying for seeds sown to be watered and to take root. God bless you and use you in this, or move you out of the way if it is His will. He has a plan for your good and for theirs. Jeremiah 29:11 He is Lord, in Jesus name, amen. <3

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I am starting to see my parents get old. I really want everyone in my family to be saved. My parents, my brother and my sister. Please pray for their salvation. I am not sure if any of my family members have been saved, but please pray
Your family is in my daily prayers by default because in these most recent times I'm praying for all to come to know the Lord who do not now. It's part of my daily prayer mission. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We pray for salvation of your family, and the rest of us who have unsaved family members. Father God have mercy on their souls, and by your Holy Spirit reveal the fullness, and adequacy of Christ to them. Thwart the work or the devil, use your holy angels.

Grant them saving faith that we may see them in you kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0