East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Katrina, welcome to the forum in Jesus name. I join you in your prayer for the persecuted. May the Lord protect and have mercy on the suffering.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Agreed. Father we lift up these brave Christians to You. Please bless them and watch over them. Strengthen them as they stand up for Your Name. We wait for Your justice and thank You that their reward will be great in Heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Persecuted Christians

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is truly terrifying how many Christians are persecuted and even murdered for choosing to take up the cross. I really worry about the state of this world, sometimes but as Jesus taught us? Christians would be subjected to all kinds of horrors for HIS sake.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Philippians 1:28, "And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God."

You are witnessing the "TOKEN" of your salvation, a SIGN given unto you that you belong to Christ Jesus; that you are a CHILD of God and you dwell in the Kingdom in Christ Jesus, who ascended upon high above all principalities and powers and might and dominion, and every name that is named..Ephesians 1:21. Christ is the head over all things in your life, Ephesians 1:22. Therefore count it all joy, James 1:2-3. Our gospel says, "And the God of peace shall brute Satan under your feet shortly, Romans 16:20.

You are attacked because of Christ Jesus. He said, "The world cannot hate you; but me it hatheth, because I testify of it, that the works therefore are evil. John 7:7.

I pray the God of peace bruise satan under your feet shortly. I pray for you and your family to be delivered from the evil attack you are under. May God bring you peace and comfort your hearts and shower his love over you and yours. May His blessings cover you mightily under the wings of his protection where He builds a hedge bush of protection around you.

God bless you!

Reactions: Ha-young
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums