North Carolina
✟10,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am headed to go preaching on the streets of Gatlinburg in Tennessee for New Year's Eve. Please pray for brother Jeremiah and I as we preach God's word. Also pray for the hearers that there may be some who surrender their life to Jesus.

Also if anyone is in the area and you have a desire to reach the lost come out and join us. As long as you are living a holy life pleasing to God we would love to minster with you. God bless!

Stop Sinning & Obey Jesus

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that these would be yielding to the control and direction of Your Holy Spirit. Fill them with the needed wisdom, discernment, love, and sensitivity to rightly minister and share Your Word in power and effectiveness. Holy Spirit, please go before them, preparing the way, the hearts, and clearing the obstacles to make a straight path for people to come to Jesus for salvation. Please work within these workers in such a way as to unite them in spirit and in this work for Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, I pray that these would be yielding to the control and direction of Your Holy Spirit. Fill them with the needed wisdom, discernment, love, and sensitivity to rightly minister and share Your Word in power and effectiveness. Holy Spirit, please go before them, preparing the way, the hearts, and clearing the obstacles to make a straight path for people to come to Jesus for salvation. Please work within these workers in such a way as to unite them in spirit and in this work for Your glory. Amen.

Praying in agreement. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreeing with Brother Merrill.

Upvote 0