Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Praying that the Lord will pour out the spirit of prayer, fasting, and repentance on the Church of God in America concerning victory in the elections. Praying for Conservative-leaning victories across the board!!!!

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Next 24 hours for the US elections! Pray Christians, like you have never prayed before!

Oh, I am. Just not for any Republican victories. Haven't seen a Republican in my state that I want to win.

Voting straight blue for the first time ever.

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
(1) God does desire genuine Good to come forth in society (Jn. 3:16; 2 Chr.7:14; Ps. 67:1-7)

(2) For the most part, God has chosen to work through the Church to bring forth such good in society, such as through teaching God’s Word, through prayer and other means (Matt. 5:13-14; 28:18-20; Luke 10:2; 1 Tim. 2:1-4; Jer. 29:7).

(3) The godless will not bring forth genuine good in society (Gen. 6:5; Jn. 3:19; 8:44).

(4) Conclusion: If such genuine good does not come forth in society, the fault lies mostly with the Church of God (Ex.17:11; Ez. 22:30-31).

So please pray for the elections in the US and and vote, Church!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am thankingking God for giving me the strenth to fast all day today for the US elections. Praying the same for as many other Christians as possible.

We reap what we sow (Ga. 6:7).

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Gal. 6:9).

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am thankingking God for giving me the strenth to fast all day today for the US elections. Praying the same for as many other Christians as possible.

We reap what we sow (Ga. 6:7).

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Gal. 6:9).
Thankyou for praying!

• Optimistic
Reactions: AACJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Praying the Lord will pour out the spirit of prayer and fasting on His people today for the Georgia run-off senate race. Praying God will place the overriding desire in the hearts and minds of right leaning voters to get their votes in today before voting closes. Praying the independents will vote republican.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
For the sake of the people of God and the economy suffering potential damage and loss, I am praying and requesting prayer concerning the severe weather moving across the US.
Thank you for your prayers.

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For the sake of the people of God and the economy suffering potential damage and loss, I am praying and requesting prayer concerning the severe weather moving across the US.
I join you in prayer for relief from the severe weather. We also have severe weather in the UK.

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Agreed, amen!

Upvote 0