✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
iu

:heart: Praying for Nigeria, where it is reported that it's one of the most severest places of Christian persecution. Praying for these forgotten brothers and sisters in Christ. God help!!! In Jesus name, help, amen. (((hug)))

link to more information --->The Forgotten Christians of Nigeria
iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
iu

:heart: Praying for Nigeria, where it is reported that it's one of the most severest places of Christian persecution. Praying for these forgotten brothers and sisters in Christ. God help!!! In Jesus name, help, amen. (((hug)))

link to more information --->The Forgotten Christians of Nigeria
iu
Father, I thank You for the great Christian history of people being saved in Nigeria. I thank You for those that are Christians there now. I pray that You will work in them in such a way as to give them victory over fear, pain, death among loved ones and neighbors. I pray that 1 Timothy 2:2 will be utilized and fulfilled in this country. I pray for peace to be realized as leaders realize their need of submission to You for their own good, as well as the good of the country. If not in the entire world, I pray that at least in Nigeria, they can have peace and spiritual prosperity in this present time. May You overcome the spiritual darkness and evil in this land, and may You empower Your people to help bring this to reality. For You to be further glorified greatly in Nigeria. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
iu

:heart: Just came across this video, and it reminded me to pray for Nigeria. Praying for all of these precious leaders in the video, and all the leaders and people of Nigeria, especially for the protection of our brothers and sisters in Christ in Nigeria (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-nigeria-flag-image-0010.gif

A new member is from Nigeria. He posted a new video of his praise song to the living God.

Praise God!

Praying for this dear brother in Christ, his family, his household, his band, and all of Nigeria.

Link to his thread and video:

New music video

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums