Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm in a really difficult situation at work, and it's clear to me that I need to find a new job as quick as possible. Please could you pray for me in this.

:heart: Praying, Clement, that God mooooves quickly on your behalf, and protects and defends you and protects you from all harm, and that His grace, favor, and blessings and His hand mooooving on your behalf is evident. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Reactions: Clement153
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are to expect what we pray for to happen, one of the toughest things in the world for me to do. So I just started trying to forget about worrying what I'm going to do if it doesn't happen, and that seems to have helped me at least to understand what really believing something that hasn't happened, will, actually is, or entails.

We can also keep bugging God about things. That and the prior are all scriptural, and I think something like you have here fits into the area of just requests.

Or something that. I'm still working on it.

Oh, living right, or at least making a serious attempt...another ingredient, I personally feel necessary.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pray the Lord guides your footsteps, comforts you in your present situation, and guides you to where He wants you to be, all for His Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will teach Clement153 whatever it is You want him to learn from his present job, and that You will provide for him the job You would want him to have that will meet his needs and and be a place where You can use him to serve Your purposes as well. Amen.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0