United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So i went to the doctor today and my ETD caused fluid buildup behind my ears which caused a middle ear infection that is antibiotic resistant (my fault bc i didn't take the anitbiotics as directed the first time) and to top it off I have allergies to dust mites (no escaping that. I live and work around really dusty places) and wax buildup in my one ear that causes pain and refuses to soften or come out.

I am praying to God myself but I committed a sin yesterday when I had been doing so well with not doing it and I'm worried that even though I asked God for forgiveness (and I know I'll probably screw up in the future and do it again) that He'll punish me for it by not helping my ears get better. :(

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
So i went to the doctor today and my ETD caused fluid buildup behind my ears which caused a middle ear infection that is antibiotic resistant (my fault bc i didn't take the anitbiotics as directed the first time) and to top it off I have allergies to dust mites (no escaping that. I live and work around really dusty places) and wax buildup in my one ear that causes pain and refuses to soften or come out.

I am praying to God myself but I committed a sin yesterday when I had been doing so well with not doing it and I'm worried that even though I asked God for forgiveness (and I know I'll probably screw up in the future and do it again) that He'll punish me for it by not helping my ears get better. :(
My friend, i would like to correct you there before praying.God doesn't discipline us with a rod of judgement. He does it to correct us to righteousness. For you to think that God will punish you by not healing you because of your sin is a slap in the face of Jesus Christ and the character of Jehovah. When you ask for forgiveness, God forgives you.Hebrews tells us He remembers our sins no more because Jesus has paid the price. Micah 7:17-19. He delights in mercy.

So i pray in the name of Jesus, that you be healed of the infection. Jesus has the final say and His blood speaks a better word not the doctor's report. Father, i rebuke the hold of chronic ear infections from our sister. Dry up the discharge and repair her wholly. Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: derpytia
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You can run very hot water in your ears in the shower and when you get used to it, turn it up even hotter. This should help with both conditions.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,549.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

I command that your sinuses and ears return to their normal function and all infection clear up. Jesus said to the paralytic who was lowered through the roof, "Your sins are forgiven you". When He was questioned about it, He asked, "Which is easier; your sins be forgiven, or take up your bed and walk?"

1 John 1:9 is the immediate antidote for sin. Use it, and then trust the promise that goes with it. It is one thing to fail in the flesh, and it is quite another to adopt a lifestyle of sinning. One can be easily cured by 1 Johm 1:9, the other shows that the heart still need to be made right through genuine Christian conversion.

The test is, have you confessed all known sin, and are the temptations of the flesh like a stone in your shoe - something unwelcome and to be got rid of as soon as possible? To test your heart before God, answer this question: Would you choose to go back and live the life you lived before you received Christ?" If definitely not, then your heart is right with God.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God has forgiven you ... may He now bring healing to your ears and sinuses ...

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray the Lord heals your infections and allergies. I was able to effectively cure some of my allergies by doing a long-term fast but I don't know if that's right for you; maybe do some research and get some advice but it might be something to consider.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I will tell you what helped me, though I know each case is different. Possibly because I worked with little children, I was constantly getting ear infections, laryngitis and strep throat. I saw an ENT and at least 2 doctors but the problems continued to pop up. Well, one day I prayed about it and got the word of knowledge "Listerine." I started gargling with it - even at school - two or three times a day, swallowing just a very tiny, tiny bit of it to reach my vocal cords.

It has been years and I have not had those problems since. Now when I told another teacher about this, one day she came to me and said she had tried it and that for the first spring that she could remember she was not having problems with allergies.

It is the original kind that worked for me. Now, it does not seem to work much for a condition that is already full blown, but is more of a preventative.

Just sharing. I pray the Father leads you to whatever is best for you.

Upvote 0