✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

so it's the best time to do a PhD as I have finished my MA , because I'm in a young age ,the blessed man, Edwar Makhoul, he will be a Professor soon, when he will finish the PhD between the years of 2014-2018

I was very happy and blessed that I'm not married yet, I don't have children

that is why here now, it's the best time to do a PhD, because we will not have other opportunity to do it

I really need your help and my PhD dissertation, is about a blessed Christian Arab topic : "The British Interests in Palestine and the Anglican Missionary during the 19th and the 20th centuries"

I really want to emigrate as a young Professor to Germany

I shall be the youngest Professor in the world for History and Foreign Languages at the age of 28

God bless you all

so please all Pray for me

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD Candidate
Ludwig Maximillian University
Munichen

C

christsoccer

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

so it's the best time to do a PhD as I have finished my MA , because I'm in a young age ,the blessed man, Edwar Makhoul, he will be a Professor soon, when he will finish the PhD between the years of 2014-2018

I was very happy and blessed that I'm not married yet, I don't have children

that is why here now, it's the best time to do a PhD, because we will not have other opportunity to do it

I really need your help and my PhD dissertation, is about a blessed Christian Arab topic : "The British Interests in Palestine and the Anglican Missionary during the 19th and the 20th centuries"

I really want to emigrate as a young Professor to Germany

I shall be the youngest Professor in the world for History and Foreign Languages at the age of 28

God bless you all

so please all Pray for me

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD Candidate
Ludwig Maximillian University
Munichen

Praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes pray for my blessing from the DAAD stipendium and I really need to work more on my German and to study more foreign languages: all European languages, 100 old languages, Central Asian languages, Middle Eastern Languages, East Asian Languages and some African Languages

I'm really a gifted man from the Lord Jesus Christ, the God of Christianity

I'm a gifted man from the Holy Spirit, it's a gift of tongues and I'm a talented man

I want to get a permanent job in the academy in Germany as a Historian, Professor, Lecturer, Researcher and Writer as well as Editor.

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD Candidate
A Doctoral Candidate
Germany

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums