Pray for my husband

onewiththeLord

Jul 24, 2007
✟15,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband is a sweet caring person who struggles with the ungodly hold his mom has over him. She has abused him mentally and physically as a child. She used him as a teen to support her, her boyfriends, and his siblings throughout his time in high school and college. He also suffers from anxiety due to her treatment of him growing up. She only shows interest in him when he can do something for her. She gives him praise and makes false promises. When this occurs, he thinks she has changed but ends up being disappointed. He really wants her love and support but I hate to see him disappointed time and time again.He has other siblings who have distanced themselves and their family from her. However, he seems to be drawn in time and time again because he knows others will not help her. He has done good in life despite his circumstances. Please pray that he can let go of his desire to seek her approval. Pray that he can move on with his life without feeling guilt for not fulfilling her wants. Pray that he will accept the true love and support from those who really care about his welfare. Thanks.