• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for my health and life

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by thelord's_pearl, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:01 PM.

1. thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl New Member

+9
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Hi, I thought it was important for really mature Christians to pray for my health and my life. I have health issues related to Anxiety and i often feel very bored/lonely and there's aren't any groups I can join in my location that's in the day-time. Thank you all!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Grounded in His word, anchored in church history. Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+5,777
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Prayers for your peace :pray:

3. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+788
    Christian
    Married
    Hi,

will certainly pray for you. Will pray daily that God be with you, heal, and assist you.

Robert

4. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+557
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray that the Lord bring peace to your anxiety and for your health. Are there specific things that you want? Friends? Things to do? It helps if you can get specific.

5. thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl New Member

+9
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Hi EzekielsWheels, yes i do want nice friends online and in real life that i'd like to be friends w/. Also, i look a lot younger than my age and i used to have friends who look like that too and like the things i do and would do sleepovers but that friend was always really jealous so i broke off the friendship and now i don't have friends anymore bc i have social anxiety/anxiety-related condition and it's hard for me. And i would like things to do that i like doing. Thanks a lot for everyone's time:amen::)

6. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+557
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    This is a friendship prayer I had drafted before that might be helpful: Friendship Prayer | Christian Forums. I pray that you blossom in the Lord and have many friends.

7. sunshine100

sunshine100 Well-Known Member

+485
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    praying

8. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter Angels Team CF Ambassadors

+2,322
    Baptist
    Married
    Joining in prayer for you.

9. Mydreams

Mydreams Active Member

+739
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless thelord's_pearl. Remove anxiety and loneliness, Bless with your peace,understanding and fellowship and friends.
    Lord bless this prayer. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!