Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father, may Your beauty come upon the earth in this day! Lord, be with this young man of the faith, that he will be fine for his track meet. Lord, I pray for Your awesome healing upon his hip, Father. You are the one we should trust, may he have faith that You will heal his hip. Father, our faith is in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
seekingpurity047 said:
Father, may Your beauty come upon the earth in this day! Lord, be with this young man of the faith, that he will be fine for his track meet. Lord, I pray for Your awesome healing upon his hip, Father. You are the one we should trust, may he have faith that You will heal his hip. Father, our faith is in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen. :prayer:

:groupray: Heavenly Father, I stand with Seekingpurity in agreement with his prayer and also pray that you give Runner for JC insight into ways to ease the pain in his hip to prepare him better for his meets. Thank you for always hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

Stefania777

Lifting Shadows off a Dream
Oct 28, 2004
New Mexico
✟14,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
runner_for_jc said:
Always pray for me because my hip flexor is hurting me very badly and i dont know how to heal it. And plus, i have a track meet comming up... So really, pray for me...
Thanx a bunch!
Lord please help runner_for_jc to feel better from his hip flexor soon. He has a track meet coming up and he needs to be healed to be able to run. Protect him Lord, and release the pain from his body. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
runner_for_jc said:
Always pray for me because my hip flexor is hurting me very badly and i dont know how to heal it. And plus, i have a track meet comming up... So really, pray for me...
Thanx a bunch!

Praying that you will heal as well as your hip flexor to not hurt you at all. Amen!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

luv4godremains

Apr 13, 2005
✟2,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, i pray that you would come now and heal this special son of yours. you have given him something very special, and i pray that you would help him to see you clearly through this. Lord come and stop his hip from causing him aggrivation and help him to play to his best abilities. please just come now and touch him with your love. amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.