Parkes, NSW
✟15,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I read a very disturbing article today.
http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/manson.htm
I'm not sure if he has already committed the unpardonable sin of Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Manson, began burning Holy Bibles in his concerts, and giving "alter calls" for Satan, by encouraging kids to reject Jesus Christ, and accept Satan into their hearts and minds, as well as accepting Manson as the Antichrist. He tells them to chant in unison, F#ck the Holy Spirit and F#ck Jesus Christ. It is quite possible that Manson has committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is the only sin that is UNFORGIVABLE. Marilyn Manson could have crossed the line with that one. Only God Himself knows if he is beyond redemption, by making those chants. God will judge him on this but we have a right to make a right judgment to take a stand against him and expose his fruitless deeds of darkness.

Yasha

one of Daddy's DayWalkers ....Bleeding out !
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
On solid rock, on a mountaintop !
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, from my heart of hearts, at Your feet, in Your throneroom within, I plead for the life and the spirit of this one, Brian Warner.

I pray that Your TRUE Voice shine like the sun on high and resonate into his heart of hearts, that You may be known above the din of those who have so misrepresented You in his path.

I pray that You would enter into his heart and errect pillars of Truth and evidences of Your Glory, that he may be drawn and challenged to know You more and more deeply within his being.

Jesus, shed Your forgiveness in gracious merciful love over Brian, as You cleanse him of all that has come between you.

Reconcile the darkness in Your life and light of transformation and joys that can be seen and evidenced by all around him.

Protect him in the struggles for his flesh and any strongholds set against Your desired end; preventing Your unity.

Bind the darkness, raise Your Voice in the sweet call of rest, peace, power and honor upon Brian's spirit and mind and body.

Be glorified in his coming to You.

Harness his talents and resources to be what You would find him most useful to be under Your leading and purify his heart, in You, Jesus.

Bring him to stand beside me in Heaven, that we may see the fruition of this prayer and be sated in knowing Your power and glory for eternity. amen and amen.

Upvote 0

moses916

Lord have mercy
Mar 31, 2005
✟9,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i think the article is very biased and is only put there to put fear into ppl's hearts, even though there are so many facts, i love how ppl like to pick on others, like this guy picks on marilyn manson, there are ppl out there who live in our neighborhood who are worse than marilyn manson, and then this guy claims manson is to be held responsible for the Columbine Highschool shooting, what a joke! i will pray for manson, but i think ppl like johnny lee clay who like to show the raw side of ppl is just ridiculous! such a shame, i think i'll pray for johnny lee clay too! God bless! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.