Pray for isreal

Whodoyouthinkiam

Apr 27, 2013
✟202.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
100 years from now I can say (with almost 100% certainty) that all those posting here on CF will be dead and the truth will be no closer in reach than it is today.

I hope I won't be around by then, anyway!!
Though I've always felt that I was born a couple of hundred years early.

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In 100 years from now, we will all know the truth.
Either we won't exist, or God really does exist.

I believe that God exists and that Christ will return. The bible says we may know the season of Christ's return. Some think we are in that season.
I too beleive that God exists and that Christ will return. However, I lack the hubris to state that I have any idea when it will be. For the better part of the last 2000 years some people have been claiming that Christ's return is imminent and they've all been wrong. What give you certainty that it will be within the next 100 years?

Upvote 0

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
100 years from now I can say (with almost 100% certainty) that all those posting here on CF will be dead and the truth will be no closer in reach than it is today.

On the contrary. We will know the answer. All who are alive now will know the answer. We need to be prepared for when we find out (hopefully many years from now).

Upvote 0

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I too beleive that God exists and that Christ will return. However, I lack the hubris to state that I have any idea when it will be. For the better part of the last 2000 years some people have been claiming that Christ's return is imminent and they've all been wrong. What give you certainty that it will be within the next 100 years?

Nobody alive today will be here in 100 years. I'm not predicting the return of Christ to happen in the next 100 years.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,435.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
On the contrary. We will know the answer. All who are alive now will know the answer. We need to be prepared for when we find out (hopefully many years from now).

If I am correct you will not know anything. :wave:

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Israel and Europe are certainly the places to be watching if you're interested in End Times prophecy. Many of the events centered around the antichrist and Jesus' return will focus on those areas. Obviously none of us can know the exact day or hour (only God the Father knows for certain) but I don't think it's wrong to keep our eyes open and to pay attention to what's happening. There are definitely some things going on right now that, at least to me, point toward a major global shift and the possibility of some of these events coming to pass.

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with Israel.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody alive today will be here in 100 years. I'm not predicting the return of Christ to happen in the next 100 years.
I doubt that's true. Quite a few people live past 100 - not a lot, but some.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums