Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I hear a voice in my head all day long that says it's the devil. He torments me all day, saying I'm going to hell and I can't do anything about it.

Please pray that the voice will go away or that God will deliver me somehow.

I'm also estranged from God. I believe God hates me, which is why I have this voice.

Please pray that I will realize that God loves me.

Please also pray for physical healing for me. I've been having a physical problem for a couple weeks and it won't go away.

Thank you,

SnowTiger

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I hear a voice in my head all day long that says it's the devil. He torments me all day, saying I'm going to hell

Jesus please convince Snow that he has the Salvation by Your blood already and teach him to rebuke them with Your Words. Amen.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I hear a voice in my head all day long that says it's the devil. He torments me all day, saying I'm going to hell and I can't do anything about it.

I'm also estranged from God. I believe God hates me, which is why I have this voice.

Please also pray for physical healing for me. I've been having a physical problem for a couple weeks and it won't go away.

Thank you,

SnowTiger
Very sorry to hear that you're struggling, I have bad thoughts and it's hard but God and Jesus do love us and if you ever want to talk you can message me whenever. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi,

Thank you,

SnowTiger
If you feel estranged from God then the best thing to do would be to return to Him in repentance. God bless :).

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Thank you,

SnowTiger
God does not hate you. He is love, and you are lovable.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Take the advice of Michael angel of the Lord and don't converse but say "The Lord rebuke you."

Jude 1: NKJV

9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Jesus Christ is Victorious over sin and death. Satan is already defeated. Losers like Satan try to trip up us up. Fight with God's Holy Words.

Praying for you!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SnowTiger seems to mentally have heard the truth, but either doesn't believe it or hasn't received it by her spirit (John 4:24). She seems like a blind girl in a prison cell, where the key is in the lock, and she just doesn't know it is there and all she has to do is turn it. The devil is a liar. She is not beyond help at all; it is right there beside her just waiting to be called on and utilized (Romans 10:8-13).
She is listening to the wrong voice, not the voice of God. May she not believe or listen to the wrong voice, but read Ro 10:-13 and listen to Your voice, dear Lord. May she choose to call upon the Lord Jesus, give all that she is into His Saving hands and Lordship, receiving Him, the Holy Spirit, You, and eternal life all in one package, by faith (Ephesians 2:8-9), and be born into Your family (John 1:12-13; John 3:16; 1 Peter 1:23; John 8:32 and John 8:36). James 4:7. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Let's see. The devil is called the father of lies. So if he is telling you something, hmmmm.... What could that mean? Sounds to me like he thinks you have a good chance of salvation and is trying to scare and discourage you. I pray you will get free. As someone said above, though, if there is some area of sin in your life that you know you need to get untangled from, I pray you will turn that over to the Savior.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Father God, I lift up Snow Tiger to You and pray that anything that is not of You, be cast out as far as the East is from the West, May Your peace reign in the body as well as, in the soul. Father I pray that Snow tigers spiritual eyes be opened and true discernment be recognized. In the all powerful name of Jesus AMEN

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Keep in mind that the devil can do nothing that God doesn't allow; therefore, everything that happens to you is because God made it, or God permitted it. Either way, it's got a part to play somewhere in His glorious will for you.
He wouldn't have permitted these attacks if there wasn't something He wanted you to learn from them. Perhaps when you overcome the devil's attacks, you'll be strengthened so much that you can fight them off from other people, as well. Perhaps these attacks will open up a way for you to learn much more about God, the angels, and all their powers to help you & others fight off Satan's snares. Obviously, I'm not God, so I can't tell you for sure, but there's a meaning to this madness somewhere.
As strange as this may sound, be thankful for all that's happening to you. It's not until you become thankful for the nasty things in your life that you see the gifts that they carry. Recall Paul's advice to the Thesselonians: "Be thankful in all circumstances." After reading that, and seeing the deep meaning & healing of being thankful for even the worst circumstances, my life has been forever changed. I've since memorized that verse in it's entirety, stuck it on the top of my signature, and by living by the best that I can, God's presence is so much more real in my life, and even in the lives of those around me (I guess the devil doesn't even want to get close to me, praise be to God:clap:. God's strength is what you need, and He's got a whole fleet of warriors up there to help you in fighting the good fight. Read Scripture; it's your sword. Keep hope; it's your helmet. Paul details our spiritual weapons & armor, mostly in his letter to the Ephesians.
You can overcome!!! God is with you!!!

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, thank you for hearing our prayers, for you are gracious and merciful to us. Thank you LORD, for your delight in us, as we lay our troubles, our worries, our problems, and our transgressions into the lovingkindness of Your hands—where You wash us clean. Thank you O LORD, for being the Great Physician who heals us when we are in pain and comforts us when we are tired and weary. Thank you for the Holy Spirit of God, who dwells within us, Who consoles us when we ache from the woes of the world, and Who teaches us the ways of the LORD. Thank you Father, for bringing us back into your flock, when we become like lost sheep who've went astray. Thank you for Your faithfulness to us—we can do nothing without You. O LORD, we seek Your wisdom, we need Your wisdom, we long for Your wisdom—make us wise. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, God's will be done, In Jesus' name. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Keep in mind that the devil can do nothing that God doesn't allow; therefore, everything that happens to you is because God made it, or God permitted it. Either way, it's got a part to play somewhere in His glorious will for you.
He wouldn't have permitted these attacks if there wasn't something He wanted you to learn from them. Perhaps when you overcome the devil's attacks, you'll be strengthened so much that you can fight them off from other people, as well. Perhaps these attacks will open up a way for you to learn much more about God, the angels, and all their powers to help you & others fight off Satan's snares. Obviously, I'm not God, so I can't tell you for sure, but there's a meaning to this madness somewhere.
As strange as this may sound, be thankful for all that's happening to you. It's not until you become thankful for the nasty things in your life that you see the gifts that they carry. Recall Paul's advice to the Thesselonians: "Be thankful in all circumstances." After reading that, and seeing the deep meaning & healing of being thankful for even the worst circumstances, my life has been forever changed. I've since memorized that verse in it's entirety, stuck it on the top of my signature, and by living by the best that I can, God's presence is so much more real in my life, and even in the lives of those around me (I guess the devil doesn't even want to get close to me, praise be to God:clap:. God's strength is what you need, and He's got a whole fleet of warriors up there to help you in fighting the good fight. Read Scripture; it's your sword. Keep hope; it's your helmet. Paul details our spiritual weapons & armor, mostly in his letter to the Ephesians.
You can overcome!!! God is with you!!!

There is a voice in my head that says, "What can you do if God hates you that bad?" So I guess God is doing this because he hates me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a voice in my head that says, "What can you do if God hates you that bad?" So I guess God is doing this because he hates me.
Don't think so. The Adversary, Satan is quite crafty and even attempted to make Jesus stumble. Jesus answered Satan with:

“It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’” (Matthew 4:4)

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
That's the devil talking again; God doesn't hate you, He's strengthening you. It's probably hard to understand right now, but when you get through it, you'll see. You wouldn't be posting this issue on here if you didn't have some sort of belief that God will make things better. It takes perserverance, but all of us are helping you out here.

Upvote 0