✟14,667.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello

I ask for your prayers today for financial support to quit my job and work for the Lord in creative pursuits. I want to spend my time reading the Bible, and pursue works of the Spirit and preach the Gospel. I have a calling and I wish to spend all my energy in growing these ideas into Spiritual blessings for the people in the world.

I also ask for your prayers so that my pursuits will remain sanctified and glorified by God, that I be moved in the Spirit, for His perfect and pleasing wills sake for all of mankind.

Glory be to God and Christ Jesus for all eternity.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers, I know they will make a difference.

And now the bible verse of the day to all of you. I wish you a blessed and magnificent day in Christ Jesus!

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13 (CSB)

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Admire your enthusiasm for The Lord. It's wonderful that we can meditate (which means to focus) on Him and His word no matter where we are. I'm sure you're already setting aside time to study His Word.

Asking God to give you wisdom and guidance in each step.

Upvote 0

Tionbai

Sep 12, 2019
Oslo
✟14,667.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everyone! I want to give an update to this thread as it is nearly 2 years since I asked for your prayers.

God has blessed me abundantly, and I thank every one of you who prayed for me and for God to open a door in my life.

I quit my job the following spring and joined a bootcamp in web development. God was with me the whole time and helped me through it, and after graduation I worked a lot on improving my skills so that I would be ready for a job. Now, the spring of 21', I was so blessed and grateful to have been employed in a job I now love, where I can work more creatively, and thoroughly enjoy my work. I am also able to provide more to the poor and needy, which I thank God for so much. I know He wants us to use our resources in alignment with His will and purposes, and He can use us if we only give ourselves wholly to Him.

Without His strength none of this would be possible, but believing in Him has changed my life spiritually, psychologically and practically in every conceivable way. How amazing is our Lord. :clap::heart::purpleheart:

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for all He has done and keeps on doing. He is truly amazing. And whatever His will might be for us, His will is perfect. Even if He takes away all the material comforts we have in this world, it will all be for His perfect name's sake and for His pleasing will.

Words cannot contain or describe his amazingness and awesomeness.

Thank you everyone, and I pray for all of you that God will provide for and lead you on the path that is meant for you. Trust in the Lord and take the leap of faith! Or if you are already where you feel you should be, be encouraged and know that the Lord sees EVERYTHING! He sees every small thing in our lives, He has counted each hair on our heads, and He knows how many of them shed each day. He knows all of our thoughts and actions, and we can be sure that nothing is ever for granted. So if you feel like God doesn't see you, He absolutely does. Keep thanking, trusting, and seeking Him with your whole hearts.

Matthew 22:37 (BSB):
36 “Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?” 37 Jesus declared, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”"

God bless you all!

Upvote 0