Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Lord we do thank You for these prayers and how You have blessed Donnie with strength to recover...Lord continued mercies are needed and strength for the family...Lord we ask for Nora...after all these years...Lord pierce her heart with Your truth and bring her to Jesus...find the chink in her armor and let the light of salvation shine in her heart...thank You Lord.

Reactions: ~Lady Trekki~
Upvote 0

~Lady Trekki~

Waiting On God...And Putting My Trust In Him!
Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
✟61,796.00
angelwind said:
Lord we do thank You for these prayers and how You have blessed Donnie with strength to recover...Lord continued mercies are needed and strength for the family...Lord we ask for Nora...after all these years...Lord pierce her heart with Your truth and bring her to Jesus...find the chink in her armor and let the light of salvation shine in her heart...thank You Lord.
OH Angelwind...amen. Thank you. :hug:

And Kathy...I appreciate you and your prayers very much. :hug: Love you too...:)

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Hello prayer warriors! :wave:

My mom went back down to help Donnie as he goes through more physical therapy for his knee. He is doing very well and healing rapidly...PTL! My understanding is that he will be out of the hospital in a couple of days, and he's really looking forward to that. Though I'm sure this time is not easy for him and quite painful, he's not in danger of losing his life..and for that I'm grateful to God. :clap:

Please continue to pray for my mom and Donnies wife Nora. For mom pray for strength and that she will be able to rest when she needs to...also, pray that she would be able to witness effectively to those she comes in contact with. Not all of my family knows the Lord as well as they need to.

Nora has a terrible bug right now that shes gotten medicine to get rid of but still she needs prayer for it. Also pray for her salvation. She knows who God is, and I think she believes, but I'm not sure that she's accepted Him as her savior. She has issues with religion...who doesnt. I think of her when I read the scripture about people who know God, but deny the power thereof. So it's difficult to talk about the Lord around her because she is very argumentative. I've known her 27 years of my life but have never been able to crack her hard shell. Well, we know that with God all things are possible! Its the Holy Spirits job anyway...not ours.

Thanks for your prayers and God bless each one of you!

Love,
Dawn

Oh Dawn, my prayers continue for your family and your sister-in-law and her perception of God and Christianity. I will pray for her health as well as your mom and your brother Donnie. Thanks for the update. Please continue to keep us posted. :hug:'s

Reactions: jessi_girl
Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Continuing to pray Dawn for Donnie and the family! Amen

Im-revived:groupray:

NewSong said:
Oh Dawn, my prayers continue for your family and your sister-in-law and her perception of God and Christianity. I will pray for her health as well as your mom and your brother Donnie. Thanks for the update. Please continue to keep us posted. :hug:'s

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Lady Trekki~

Waiting On God...And Putting My Trust In Him!
Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
✟61,796.00
Ok...update time.

We found out the kidney stone is not euric acid, so he will have to have surgery to blast it apart with a laser. He's scheduled for February 2nd. So please keep him in prayer for that. Bummer thing is that it's his birthday on the 2nd! Poor thing. :p But he has a great attitude about it...so that's half the battle.

Thanks for your continued prayers. :hug:

Upvote 0

Im-revived

May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I pray for continued healing, and now theres a further operation to undergo, may the Lord heal Donnie with his hands.
Amen[BIBLE][/BIBLE]
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Ok...update time.

We found out the kidney stone is not euric acid, so he will have to have surgery to blast it apart with a laser. He's scheduled for February 2nd. So please keep him in prayer for that. Bummer thing is that it's his birthday on the 2nd! Poor thing. :p But he has a great attitude about it...so that's half the battle.

Reactions: pknwldflwrs
Upvote 0

MyLilyintheValley

Consider the lilies; they toil not.
Jul 7, 2005
✟35,952.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Ok...update time.

May God continue to be with Donnie and I thank You LORD for taking care of him. :prayer: :clap:

Upvote 0

White Horse

Natural born world shaker
May 3, 2005
✟49,668.00
Faith
Christian
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Ok...update time.

Isn't that Ground Hog Day? Maybe he'll just keep waking up on the same day for a month til he wakes up and it ain't there no more. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Ok...update time.

\

LORD, I want to lift up our brother Donnie and if it is your will LORD, take that kidney stone away. You know our bodies better than any Doctor and you are the ultimate healer. You have perfromed so many miracles and we ask you to heal our brother Donnie. Thank you LORD. In Your Holy name we pray AMEN.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Continuing to pray for healing for Donnie. Amen

Im-revived:groupray:
KeriBeri said:
\

LORD, I want to lift up our brother Donnie and if it is your will LORD, take that kidney stone away. You know our bodies better than any Doctor and you are the ultimate healer. You have perfromed so many miracles and we ask you to heal our brother Donnie. Thank you LORD. In Your Holy name we pray AMEN.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Ok...update time.

Trekki,thank you for the update. I will continue to remember Donni in prayer. :hug:

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Ok...update time.

Continuing to pray for Donnie Trekki. Thank you for keeping us updated. :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0