Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I know we are not typically supposed to make a public deal about fasting, but I feel in this board we are sharing about our fast experiences. I share for this purpose only.
We got a large check in the mail from my dad. I had no idea he'd been planning to send all 3 of us girls a distribution of some kind.

We had our car worked on last week, and it cost more than we thought. Then, my husband's check got shorted out about $240 or so. A real mixup. But God came thru for us!

I admit I have not been fasting for awhile, but I felt like I wanted to last week, and I did it again this week. We've had massage appts last week and this week (my husband's supplemental income) We have not received any appts for quite some time and we get 3 in one week, with a promise of 2 next week!

God is good to us!:wave:

Jan

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Not quite sure what you mean by "massage appts" (other than the obvious) but your posting sounds joyous so I'll be joyfull with you. It is amazing how things turn around all of a sudden when you're really in need!
Yes, God is good and deserves all our praise and honour!
flowerysmile.gif

Upvote 0

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
flaglady said:
Not quite sure what you mean by "massage appts" (other than the obvious) but your posting sounds joyous so I'll be joyfull with you. It is amazing how things turn around all of a sudden when you're really in need!
Yes, God is good and deserves all our praise and honour!
flowerysmile.gif

My husband practices massage neuromuscular therapy by appointments. Sorry I did not clarify.
Jan

Upvote 0