SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
A worship song based on the Kyrie. Robin Mark also did a great version of this one...

Praise and Worship is abounding!

hey guys im leaving the site awhile im not sure when i'll be returning or if i will ... it be upon the leading of the HolySpirit if i do return i just requested my last thread be taken down that i posted in christian forumn descipleship ... after being attacked a few in a rather vicious manner like outright calling me a wolf .... i think i'll just go back to my other ministries where i minister in 4 other ministeries yall can reach me by inbox if need i just wanted to tell you i appreciate the kindness you've shown me for the short time i've been here ... anyways God bless yall i'm kepping yall surrounded in prayer

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
hey guys im leaving the site awhile im not sure when i'll be returning or if i will ... it be upon the leading of the HolySpirit if i do return i just requested my last thread be taken down that i posted in christian forumn descipleship ... after being attacked a few in a rather vicious manner like outright calling me a wolf .... i think i'll just go back to my other ministries where i minister in 4 other ministeries yall can reach me by inbox if need i just wanted to tell you i appreciate the kindness you've shown me for the short time i've been here ... anyways God bless yall i'm kepping yall surrounded in prayer
I'm praying for you.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi hopefaithlove
Sorry to hear about your experience.
You will always get a warm welcome from us here on this thread.
I hope you will return very soon. We will miss you on this forum.
In Christ's love and peace.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi hopefaithlove
Sorry to hear about your experience.
You will always get a warm welcome from us here on this thread.
I hope you will return very soon. We will miss you on this forum.
In Christ's love and peace.

lol im already back *** God showed me this morning why i got attacked yesterday ... i posted the testimony of it today its about where satan tried to kill me 7 yrs ago ... yesterday was the anniversary date of my beginning of physical healing and then i returned to the state ... look for it ****

7 yr anniversary of where satan tried to prevent my ministry and tried to kill me and God stepped in
when satan attacks me i attack him back **** with testimony

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Thanks for sharing your story with us hopefaithlove.
And it really is good to have you back :)
lol my story/ testmony starting at 6 yrs old when my rapist killed my mother and i watched her bleed to death its been building ever since after she died and i went to live with my dad my food came from dumpsters and i suffered thru mental and physical abuse my whole life Jesus Got me thru it all ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Recorded "Thin Places" by Rebecca Friedlander and really enjoyed it (2x). It included interviews of 3 folks who,gave first hand reports of revival. Said people talked about the Lord constantly, went to meetings at different times of the night, and they expected people to get saved at every service time.

Then goggled it and learned more about the Hebrides Revival in 1949 . It was started when 2 80+ yr old women prayed. One of them was Peggy Smith who was blind and God gave her a vision and she saw...

Last edited:
Upvote 0