tj179

Spirit filled
Nov 8, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟190.00
Faith
Christian
I have a teenage son who was placed in a group home 2 months ago. I wont go into why he was placed. Please pray for him. The anticipated length of stay was 6 months. I would not accept that and have prayed hard that he would be released before Thanksgiving and hunting season. See we always make a mountain trip of 5 days to hunt following Thanksgiving.
Well praise God at 1:30 Wed afternoon the Judge signed the order to have Shawn released back to our custody pending a hearing that will determine if Shawn needs to be kept in placement or released to myself or his mother who is no longer living here.
It is Fri morning and we are getting packed for that mountain trip. I have been told that Gods timing is perfect and this is another example of how perfect his timing is. We just need to trust in Him right up till the very last minutes of a situation and then watch his powerful hand at work.
I just want to close by saying I love the living God that has chosen me to be one of his children and also want to thank Him for answering my prayers and bringing my son home for Thanksgiving. For this I give thanks and praise to the Lord.:bow: Well Im outta here for 5 days!! :wave:

God bless and pray hard!!:prayer: TJ